Windows 10: User enrollment Certificate Authority

Discus and support User enrollment Certificate Authority in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've a lab environment where I've set up my CA. Configured user and computer template for enrollment and checked with test users in client machines. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saikiran Lanka, May 18, 2020.

1. User enrollment Certificate Authority

I've a lab environment where I've set up my CA. Configured user and computer template for enrollment and checked with test users in client machines. I was able to see the user certificate and computer certificate while I try to enroll. But for one particular user when i login and try to enroll i don't see any templates showing up. I've explicitly give the user read and enroll permissions but no luck. Tried with certserv website too but got an error saying "no certificate templates could be found. you don't have permission to request a certificate from this CA, or an error occurred while accessing the active directory' with the user login. the user has valid email address in the user object. Tried logging into other VM with the same user account but same issue there too. The VM is windows 10. what might be the issue.

:)

Saikiran Lanka, May 18, 2020

2. Web Enrollment | Webserver template for certificates not displaying on certsrv

I am trying to create a web enrollment page for creating CA certificates, the issue I am having is on the web enrollment website

http://servername.com/certsrv/certrqxt.asp
    when creating an advanced user certificate the option I am looking for is webserver. However these are the only options that I have:

Imgur

I am logged in as an administrator, and in the certification authority have given the enroll privileges directly to the administrator account I am logged in with.

I am unsure as to what I else I can do to be able to create a webserver certificate on the web enrollment web page. Any ideas?

HersheyBCT, May 18, 2020
  3. Problem with Enrollment of Certificates in WMDC. ActiveSync is OK.

Hello all,

next problem bellow. Because of company politics we received new Notebooks with Windows7 and WMDC instead of old Windows Xp and ActiveSync. For correct mail synchronisation between my WindowsMobile HTC and corporate Exchange Server I need to enroll a company's
    certificate. I putted needed certificate to my HTC and set up this certificate in my mobile device.

Next step I need to do - Enroll this certificate with my WMDC.

And this is a problem: i can not find my company's certificate on my mobile device. WMDC can not let me choose certificate and i see just only a blank screen. Like here:http://i.technet.microsoft.com/Ff459604.f9434d30-b93d-41b1-b0e8-91605a5f2cee(en-us,TechNet.10).jpg .

In ActiveSync it was some dropped down menu in the Enrollment proccess with ability to choose "Certificate type from Active Directory" and our companies certificate appeared in the list with some others certificates. But it was real. And I could find it. Example
    here:
    http://i.technet.microsoft.com/Ff459604.749bcb4d-d4c9-430d-9db5-c58f768fde5d(en-us,TechNet.10).jpg

Question is: Where in WMDC I can choose such dropped down menu like it was in ActiveSync?

OR maybe it is another way of solving of my problem present somehow

Without this step I cannot Enroll certificate and cannot connect to our Exchange Server because of Sertificate is needed.

Please help. Will appreciate for your reply or advices.

BorisFromUA, May 18, 2020
  4. User enrollment Certificate Authority

lost user certificates and authority certificates

I've updated my asha 200 Nokia mobile with latest software unknowingly i lost all my user and authority certificates along with the update .

Without those certificates most of the pre installed certificates are not working

please help me

aaradhanasagar, May 18, 2020
Thema:

User enrollment Certificate Authority

1. User enrollment Certificate Authority - Similar Threads - User enrollment Certificate

2. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  3. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization

SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization: SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-PB2CDVH$ via https://AMD-KeyId-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:I randomly get this error throughout the day. I updated my AMD software which fixed it for...
  4. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization: SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-PB2CDVH$ via https://AMD-KeyId-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:I randomly get this error throughout the day. I updated my AMD software which fixed it for...
  5. SCEP Certificate enrolment initialization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrolment initialization error: Can someone help me fix this error? I'm on a HP 255 G8 Notebook PC. For the last few days, the screen almost completely freezes, accept at the top, you can still move the mouse pointer at that top area. then all of the screen turns to white, and i have to restart the laptop...
  6. SCEP Certificate enrolment initialization error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SCEP Certificate enrolment initialization error: Can someone help me fix this error? I'm on a HP 255 G8 Notebook PC. For the last few days, the screen almost completely freezes, accept at the top, you can still move the mouse pointer at that top area. then all of the screen turns to white, and i have to restart the laptop...
  7. Error when try to enroll a certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when try to enroll a certificate: We created a new certificate server in Windows 2019. When we try to request new certificated on the AD I got this error message Certificate enrollment for Local system failed to enroll for a LDAPSCA01 certificate with request ID N/A The RPC server is unavailable. 0x800706ba...
  8. Error when try to enroll a certificate

Error when try to enroll a certificate: We created a new certificate server in Windows 2019. When we try to request new certificated on the AD I got this error message Certificate enrollment for Local system failed to enroll for a LDAPSCA01 certificate with request ID N/A The RPC server is unavailable. 0x800706ba...
  9. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP: Keep get error and systems reboots when playing any online game:error is SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\ADVLOGSYS-01$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps:...
  10. SCEP Certificate enrollment failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SCEP Certificate enrollment failed: Hi, My laptop has started to crash with a buzzing sound which comes from the speakers. It does not matter if I am gaming or watching a movie, this behavior is random. Here are the error details: SCEP Certificate enrollment for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-7VNO1BL$ via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. certificate enrollment requests windows 10 1909