Windows 10: User files issue

Discus and support User files issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Today I moved my documents folder from D drive to C drive that's on an SSD, when I moved the document folder to users in C drive it overwrite my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LewisHanson1, Aug 5, 2019.

1. User files issue

Hi

Today I moved my documents folder from D drive to C drive that's on an SSD, when I moved the document folder to users in C drive it overwrite my Lewis folder and placed all of my saved stuff with the apps, programs and other files/folders. I tried making a new name folder (Lewis) so i can paste all my programs, apps and files/folder in there in Users but the Lewis folder disappeared. I would like to get my Lewis folder back with its programs, apps and files on.

:)

LewisHanson1, Aug 5, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

User files issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

User files issue

1. User files issue - Similar Threads - User files issue

2. User profile Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile Issue: I was trying to change my username in C: drive instead I ended creating two folders with all my files and now windows has created a TEMP folder and all of my new details are being saved into that folder. Please Help on how to have a permanent user name folder with a desired...
  3. User Permission issues....

User Permission issues....: Yo, I messed up my user permissions to access files..... now if I have to go to properties/security/and all that stuff, every time i want to access a single file..... pls help.. PS: also i cannot see my desktop background...it is in picture option still and my PC...
  4. User file restore to default issue

User file restore to default issue: I'm frustrated with Onedrive. I don't like it except for my university account because I get a lot of free GB. So I was able to restore my desktop and documents files back to their original location, but I'm unable to get my pictures to restore. Here are some screen shots of...
  5. User permissions issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User permissions issue: so I got this laptop from work and I really like how it’s moving. The problem is that it came with a user created for me separate from the administrator user. (win 10 pro) I managed to bypass the install setups for a game (gta sa, a guilty pleasure) installer admin permission...
  6. User Files

User Files: When I download an app in my user account, it appears in another user account in the same laptop. Could anyone help me to stop this? I'm using a Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-files/56ff7813-072a-42cc-855f-dfb4d7c8b5f8
  7. User shell issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User shell issues: So I had one of my games from my pc partially crash and had no choice but to hard power off my pc when I rebooted it I got a black screen with a cursor no safe mode options work atm so my question is will a factory reset or new os installation of windows 10 fix a damaged user...
  8. User File

User File: How do I change my default user if that is possible? Recently I have tried to rename my user file and it worked but it made a new file that completely changed everything on my main account. So it moved all my files and EVERYTHING to another user. So I had nothing on my main...
  9. User file in C drive that is not a user file

User file in C drive that is not a user file: I've been having a huge fight with this problem for a day or so and I'm losing and getting tired. So this is me asking for help. It all started a few days ago when I received a notification from Windows that my account needed attending to. So I clicked on the notification...
  10. User Account Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Issue: Hello, I have lost the use of my user account, i cannot delete, change anything on my laptop, the user account window appears and in the past i had an option to use either YES or NO i only get NO and have to log in as administrator i do not see where to do this, i may have...