Windows 10: User gets signed out when another user logs in to use Remote Desktop

Discus and support User gets signed out when another user logs in to use Remote Desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem in that i user disconnects the other user, more detail below: The main pc (called Server-pc) has 3 users, 'administrator', 'owner'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisAppel1, May 29, 2019.

1. User gets signed out when another user logs in to use Remote Desktop

I have a problem in that i user disconnects the other user, more detail below:

The main pc (called Server-pc) has 3 users, 'administrator', 'owner' and 'client'. another computer has 1 user (client) when the 'owner' is using the server-pc and the another pc user on pc (called client- pc) logs on the the server-pc use RDS, it logs the 'owner' off

I have gone in and run -gpedit.msc and enabled extra users and permissions but nothing seems to change,
    Everything was going OK until a couple of weeks ago and then the issue started.

Any help would be great

cheers

Chris

***Original title: remote desktop users***

:)

ChrisAppel1, May 29, 2019

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, May 29, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    remote desktop woe`s

Users that are part of the Remote Desktop Users group and have a password set would be able to log into the computer remotely.

Jizzler, May 29, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

User gets signed out when another user logs in to use Remote Desktop

Windows 10 Log me in remote user

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Are you facing issues while trying to login to your user account or while trying to login to your remote logmein user?
    • What is the exact error message you get when you try to enter the password?
    If you are facing issues while trying to log in your user account, I suggest you to check the keyboard language layout.

Please reply us with the required information to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 29, 2019
Thema:

User gets signed out when another user logs in to use Remote Desktop

1. User gets signed out when another user logs in to use Remote Desktop - Similar Threads - User gets signed

2. Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in: Hi i have created local user on my laptop and when im trying to login using the local account it keeps signing me out , and the issue is for all the local users as when they try to login it signs them out...
  3. Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in: Hi i have created local user on my laptop and when im trying to login using the local account it keeps signing me out , and the issue is for all the local users as when they try to login it signs them out...
  4. Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. User sign out/sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User sign out/sign in: Do i need to sign out every time from one user to another? What if i keep both of them signed in? I need to sign out,only if the computer is running slow because both of em are using ram?...
  6. User sign out/sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User sign out/sign in: Do i need to sign out every time from one user to another? What if i keep both of them signed in? I need to sign out,only if the computer is running slow because both of em are using ram?...
  7. User getting logged out from remote desktop seesion don't know why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User getting logged out from remote desktop seesion don't know why: Hello all, My user is remote accessing into her office pc from her home pc both Win 10 Pro. Strangely sometimes no rhyme or reason and it's not everyday she get the windows message "Your Remote Desktop Services Session has ended" Another user has connected to the remote...
  8. Remote desktop Protocol Windows 10: can it warn before logging in if another user is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop Protocol Windows 10: can it warn before logging in if another user is...: In our office, we have multiple users that sometimes use RDP to connect to the same computer. Currently, it just boots the first user off if a second user logs in. Is there a setting that warns if someone is already connected?...
  9. remote desktop users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote desktop users: I have a problem in that i user disconnects the other user, more detail below: The main pc (called Server-pc) has 3 users, 'administrator', 'owner' and 'client'. another computer has 1 user (client) when the 'owner' is using the server-pc and the another pc user on pc...
  10. Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop: How to: Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop How to Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop in Windows 10 You can use the Remote Desktop Connection (mstsc.exe) or connect to and control your Windows 10 PC from a remote...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote desktop said i was signed out to another user

2. remote desktop logout when another user logs in