Windows 10: user in access control assistance operators group not visible to login

Discus and support user in access control assistance operators group not visible to login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi i've recently used netplwiz command and put my only administrator account to access control assistance operators group now its invisble in my users... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by wandererness, May 29, 2018.

1. user in access control assistance operators group not visible to login

hi
    i've recently used netplwiz command and put my only administrator account to access control assistance operators group

now its invisble in my users !!!

now i just have 2 standard account

default administrator is disabled and without password set

with standard users i tried to use "run as" command like (runas /profile /user:[my recently changed account] "mmc %windir%\system32\lusrmgr.msc") to make that account administrator again instead of access control

this command just worked for once and when it worked i was not able to do anything in lusrmgr.msc anything i do was answered by Access Denied

then i wanted to do it again but when i type the runas command in cmd i was not able to type anything when password request comes from cmd i just can press enter

literally its deadend i think

:)

wandererness, May 29, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

User accounts not visible in Windows login screen.

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to see the user accounts in the Windows login screen, let me assist you.

This issue might happen if the user account is disabled, I suggest you to follow the below steps to check if the user accounts are disabled and try enabling them.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Computer Management.

• Click on Local Users and Groups in the left pane.

• Double click on Users option and check if the accounts are visible.

(The user accounts with a downward arrow symbol on it are disabled accounts.)

• Double click on the account that you want to enable.

• In the General tab, uncheck the option
      Account is disabled.

• Click on Apply and then Ok.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 29, 2018
  3. user account,administrator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• Where do you see all these accounts on your system?
    • Do these see these account as a login option at you login screen?
    • Are you able to access these accounts?
    • If you are able to access these account. Are you able to access data in these accounts?
    I would suggest you to follow the step, which would provide you the list of all the user accounts on your system.

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Type control userpasswords2.
    • Press Enter.
    Now check if all these accounts are present on your system.

Please provide us the required information. We would be happy to assist your further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, May 29, 2018
Thema:

user in access control assistance operators group not visible to login

1. user in access control assistance operators group not visible to login - Similar Threads - user access control

2. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  3. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  4. "Local Users And Groups" in Computer management not visible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Local Users And Groups" in Computer management not visible.: I saw many "Hacked Backdoor Accounts" on YouTube. Just for my curiosity, I followed their instructions. However now I am concerned as the "Computer Managment" app does not show the "Local Users And Groups" option in the list.I also tried netplwiz Advance User Management but...
  5. "Local Users And Groups" in Computer management not visible.

"Local Users And Groups" in Computer management not visible.: I saw many "Hacked Backdoor Accounts" on YouTube. Just for my curiosity, I followed their instructions. However now I am concerned as the "Computer Managment" app does not show the "Local Users And Groups" option in the list.I also tried netplwiz Advance User Management but...
  6. Local user and groups not visible in 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local user and groups not visible in 21H2: Hi Experts,I recently updated to windows 10 home 21H2 from 20H2 version. While I was able to use multiple accounts in the 20H2 e.g., adding a guest account etc, this feature no longer supports in the 21H2. Please suggest why it is happening and what is the best way to deal...
  7. Local user and groups not visible in 21H2

Local user and groups not visible in 21H2: Hi Experts,I recently updated to windows 10 home 21H2 from 20H2 version. While I was able to use multiple accounts in the 20H2 e.g., adding a guest account etc, this feature no longer supports in the 21H2. Please suggest why it is happening and what is the best way to deal...
  8. Local user and groups not visible in 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. User Accounts now visible in Control Panel\Users

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Accounts now visible in Control Panel\Users: Windows Server 2019 Standard in Workgroup not domain Several RDP users. SQL Server 2017 Standard Core. So, some week ago I noticed that the users process is not listed anymore. I am logged in as the administrator, still in the Administrators Group. I have tried with other...
  10. No users visible in Local Users and Groups

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No users visible in Local Users and Groups: After forgetting the local administrator password, I followed that guide for offline editing the SAM registry file. This clearly caused a problem, because no I see no users in LUAG as per the attached. All the accounts work fine, except the built-in administrator account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access control assistance operators

2. ad groupAccess Control Assistance Operators

3. %Access Control Assistance Operators%

4. acccess control assistance operators,
  5. access control assistance operators windows 10 denying me access,
  6. Access Control Assistance Operators in windows 10,
  7. access control operator group windows,
  8. windows 10 access control assistance operators,
  9. access control assistance operator function,
  10. access control assistance operators group,
  11. access control assistance operators microsoft,