Windows 10: User 'itlfducaoi' auto created

Discus and support User 'itlfducaoi' auto created in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why this user is auto created? I deleted this user once but it again appears.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by علی حفیظ, Mar 23, 2019.

1. User 'itlfducaoi' auto created

Why this user is auto created? I deleted this user once but it again appears.

:)

علی حفیظ, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Tryx3 Win User

User 'itlfducaoi' auto created

create user fails windows 10

Geoff,

This is a shot in the dark.

Several people have been reporting different problems logging in to newly created user accounts.

• They just get a user profile service failed message instead of your symptoms.
    • Whilst their symptom is different, it occurs to me that the cause might be the same.
    • The common factor is that it affects newly-created user accounts that have never been successfully logged into.

So, I suggest having a look at my explanations in Cannot create a new user account that can be login.

In short -

1 Try copying the NTUSER.DAT file from the [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder of a computer that does not exhibit the problem.

2 Try copying the whole [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder group from a computer that does not exhibit the problem.

3 Try recreating the [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder group using Kapil Arya's linked article.

I have nothing other than a gut feeling to justify suggesting these steps,

Best of luck,

Denis

Tryx3, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

User 'itlfducaoi' auto created

1. User 'itlfducaoi' auto created - Similar Threads - User 'itlfducaoi' auto

2. Creating Other User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creating Other User: As system Admin I wish to create Other Users. User without Microsoft Account I've repeatedly created Other User process complete and apparently successful but when attempting to switch Users and log in as the newly created Other User I get Password Incorrect error. I have...
  3. Creating Other User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating Other User: As system Admin I wish to create Other Users. User without Microsoft Account I've repeatedly created Other User process complete and apparently successful but when attempting to switch Users and log in as the newly created Other User I get Password Incorrect error. I have...
  4. Creating a hidden user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a hidden user: Hi everyone, I'm running a PC w/ Windows 10 Pro v.2004 and is not on a domain. I want to make my administrator account hidden from the user account screen. Instead, I want an option that says "Other User" where I can type in the account's Username if I ever need to log...
  5. Creating an user problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating an user problem: Hi! I'm new on this subreddit so I don't know if this problem is solved but I have this problem with the laptop of my girlfriend, I want to create 2 more users for her family and this is my problem every time I create the user it shows up the aplications that I installed on...
  6. Created a user incorrectly

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Created a user incorrectly: How can I delete a user i created incorrectly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/created-a-user-incorrectly/bfb85cef-5349-411f-a27a-42f8c3e9725d
  7. Users created

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users created: I'm not sure how these users got into my system or what's really happening. I'm trying to figure out how to remove them. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm not really sure how those TEMP users got in there. [img] 145609
  8. temporary user created

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    temporary user created: Latest upgrade created a temporary user so now it appears all my files have disappeared. I signed on as I usually do. How do I figure this out. I'm under a deadline and am anxious to get back to work! Thanks....
  9. Mysterious Users/Folders auto created/modified

Mysterious Users/Folders auto created/modified: I've noticed recently that strange user accounts and document folders were being created/modified on my C: drive. I've scanned them with everything I can think of and they come clean. If I delete them, new copies get created. I'm posting screen shots of the user account...
  10. ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently

ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently: Hi there, I have an issue in my window10. I found user as "ORAZAYEK" appear in window user list. Trying in several times remove it but still not success, the user still there. Need help and assistant from the expert how to remove this user permanently. Thanks. BR/Coy...