Windows 10: User logins disappeared from login screen

Discus and support User logins disappeared from login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I used to have a couple user accounts for sign in or etcetera, that i added. I then realized it got less. When i checked in the users... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Dzrian, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Dzrian Win User

User logins disappeared from login screen

User logins disappeared from login screen ed7cb9dc-ce7b-4e79-9db6-d7e637d12554?upload=true.jpg User logins disappeared from login screen ddc0e9f1-880f-4ec4-bac9-6afde3a1de14?upload=true.jpg

I used to have a couple user accounts for sign in or etcetera, that i added. I then realized it got less. When i checked in the users folder, i realized that a couple sign user sign in had disappeared. I couldn't find it no matter where I looked..I only have the user files left. I restarted my laptop, and then, there it was left with just one user account left. I tried adding an account again of the same email of an account that disappeared, as seen in the pic. But it didn't help, it just made a new user file instead

:)

Dzrian, Dec 13, 2020
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Dec 13, 2020
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

No login prompt at login screen

From the icons in the lower right it looks Shohambs has already done that. These only appear on the login screen AFAIK.

User logins disappeared from login screen [​IMG]

There should also be a list of one or more user accounts at the lower left, it's this that's missing. Without an account to select there won't be anything to sign in to.

Thema:

1. User logins disappeared from login screen - Similar Threads - User logins disappeared

2. User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User account disappeared from login screen and control panel: Hi there,Dell recently replaced motherboard and we were getting " Trusted Platform Module malfunctioned". We logged off from user account and login to admin account and renamed...
  3. User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account disappeared from login screen and control panel: Hi there,Dell recently replaced motherboard and we were getting " Trusted Platform Module malfunctioned". We logged off from user account and login to admin account and renamed...
  4. User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Login Screen Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen Disappeared: Hello! I boot up my laptop today and i was unable to login because the password page was gone blank alongside with the connection too there were no available connectionI tried boot up into 'Safe mode with networking' and the login page is still blank. I tried normal Safe mode...
  6. Login Screen Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Screen Disappeared: Hello! I boot up my laptop today and i was unable to login because the password page was gone blank alongside with the connection too there were no available connectionI tried boot up into 'Safe mode with networking' and the login page is still blank. I tried normal Safe mode...
  7. Login Screen Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Account disappeared from login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account disappeared from login screen: After creating a new account and handing it administrative rights... the old one which also had administrative rights disappeared from the login screen. Although it has disappeared from the login screen, it is still visible in settings-accounts-other people as administrator...
  9. Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen: We have Win10 ENT 1809 joined to our domain; laptops with docks. There are 2 "Other user" login options at the login screen; one requests email address or phone number AND the other joins our domain. We just want to display one "Other user" which joins our domain. The...
  10. Cannot Login. Missing users on login screen.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Login. Missing users on login screen.: I have a problem with an old aspire 5920. I've upgraded it correctly to the latest build of Win10 32bit. I was already on a clean Win10 installation. Now I cannot logon anymore because the logon screen is just empty. If I press enter the clock/screensaver disappear but the...