Windows 10: User manual

Discus and support User manual in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Need user manual for surfgo. Quick guide not enough... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterMariniello, Jun 19, 2019.

1. User manual

Need user manual for surfgo. Quick guide not enough

:)

PeterMariniello, Jun 19, 2019
  2. cthmobile Win User

Users Manual for Windows Mobile 6.0?

Is there an actual User's Manual for Windows Mobile 6.0 ? Or even 5.0?

Anyway, somehow I lost the MRU list in the Start Menu. Suggestions on how to bring it back?

Thanks,

cthmobile, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 26, 2019
  4. User manual

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

User manual

1. User manual - Similar Threads - User manual

2. Firefox User Manual ?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox User Manual ?: I am planning to download and install Firefox on my windows 10 Home desktop computer. Is there a User Manual or introduction Guide to help me get started? I am too old-school to just wildly click around. cb 132362
  3. Can't browse to my user account location, must enter path manually

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't browse to my user account location, must enter path manually: I'm setting up a new computer, and I moved the content files (Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, and Videos) to my secondary hard drive using the Properties, Location, Move method. Now when I navigate to the Users file on my C drive I only see the Public folder. If I type...
  4. Can't browse to user folder, must enter path manually

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't browse to user folder, must enter path manually: I am setting up a new laptop running Windows 10 Home. I moved the content folders (Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, and Videos) from my User Account folder on the small SSD to a secondary HDD using the Properties, Location. Move method. Now when I navigate to the Users...
  5. User manual

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User manual: Hello.. I'm a teacher in computers. I would like to know if I could print a few topics from the user manual of window 10 and publish it for educational purpose. Do I need to take any permission before publishing?...
  6. Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...: Hi, My bluetooth wasn't working before and I found out it's the Bluetooth User Support Service. I tried to change it from Manual to Automatic and Automatic Delayed but the error comes up saying The parameter is incorrect. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Does a BIOS User Manual For my PC Exist?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does a BIOS User Manual For my PC Exist?: My PC is a Lenovo Think Centre Model # M91P. If I press ENTER quickly enough during the boot procedure, I can examine the BIOS settings, which unfortunately make no sense whatever. The same has been true of the various PCs I've used over the years, both at home and work....
  8. Manual move of win apps in user/appdata

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manual move of win apps in user/appdata: Can you manually move win app folders from another location to user/appdata? ie I have a very large app 40gb that always has issues downloading. I managed to install it awhile ago and copied it to a backup drive. After windows reinstallation I would like to move that app...
  9. Set manual ip address from user input

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set manual ip address from user input: Hi all, Can someone point out where I've gone wrong with this batch file. I know it has to be run as an administrator to function correctly. netsh interface ip set address name="Ethernet" source=dhcp set /p userInputIP= Enter the 4 DIGIT Number [inc decimal point]...
  10. Download the Official Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile User Manual

in Windows 10 News
    Download the Official Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile User Manual: Download the Official Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile User Manual Redmond offers info to get around the new operating System Windows 10 Mobile is finally available for devices running Windows Phone (at least for some of them, as not all models are supported), but given...