Windows 10: User manual

Discus and support User manual in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Need user manual for surfgo. Quick guide not enough... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterMariniello, Jun 19, 2019.

1. User manual

Need user manual for surfgo. Quick guide not enough

:)

PeterMariniello, Jun 19, 2019
  2. cthmobile Win User

Users Manual for Windows Mobile 6.0?

Is there an actual User's Manual for Windows Mobile 6.0 ? Or even 5.0?

Anyway, somehow I lost the MRU list in the Start Menu. Suggestions on how to bring it back?

Thanks,

cthmobile, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 26, 2019
  4. User manual

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

User manual

1. User manual - Similar Threads - User manual

2. User Manual for Paint in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Manual for Paint in Windows 11: Is there a User Manual for Paint available anywhere? I can find all kinds of articles describing the features, but I want written instructions for how to do things-- how to I free draw a closed shape and then fill it with color? How do I work with layers? How do I reselect a...
  3. User Manual for Paint in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Manual for Paint in Windows 11: Is there a User Manual for Paint available anywhere? I can find all kinds of articles describing the features, but I want written instructions for how to do things-- how to I free draw a closed shape and then fill it with color? How do I work with layers? How do I reselect a...
  4. Where do I find an official Windows 10 User Manual, or the pages with official explanations...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do I find an official Windows 10 User Manual, or the pages with official explanations...: No "quick start" guides. No unofficial guides from other vendors or sites.Just an explanation of HOW TO USE THE FUNCTIONS OF THE PRODUCT provided by the DESIGNERS OF THE PRODUCT themselves.I do not have the time or capacity to keep sifting through endless piles of mismatched...
  5. Where do I find an official Windows 10 User Manual, or the pages with official explanations...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find an official Windows 10 User Manual, or the pages with official explanations...: No "quick start" guides. No unofficial guides from other vendors or sites.Just an explanation of HOW TO USE THE FUNCTIONS OF THE PRODUCT provided by the DESIGNERS OF THE PRODUCT themselves.I do not have the time or capacity to keep sifting through endless piles of mismatched...
  6. Where do I find an official Windows 10 User Manual, or the pages with official explanations...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. online users manual for windows 10 professional?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    online users manual for windows 10 professional?: What is the recommended online user's manual for Windows 10 Professional? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-users-manual-for-windows-10-professional/1c719ef4-f96d-4a58-9c88-8f8dc3f6a977
  8. Manual Certificate Request, User can change settings and export Private Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manual Certificate Request, User can change settings and export Private Key: Hi, today I have recognized that when our users manually request a certificate they can also change the request settings and select the private key to be exportable. How can I prevent this ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The situation is the same with users that have local...
  9. What is the difference between using User Account Control and manually running as...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the difference between using User Account Control and manually running as...: It is my understanding that you give a program administrator privileges when you accept a UAC command prompt. How does this make the computer more safe? It seems like all those UAC prompts are making me give out administrator privileges like candy on Halloween. In my current...
  10. Windows 10 User Manual: What is "This PC" feature in File Explorer capable of?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 User Manual: What is "This PC" feature in File Explorer capable of?: Does Microsoft provide any information to help users of Windows 10 understand how to use it and how it works? I'm just looking for one small amount of information that, it seems, everybody that writes articles about Windows 10 never really goes into any reasonable depth. I'd...