Windows 10: User not Showing up at login sccreen

Discus and support User not Showing up at login sccreen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; so me and my sister own a laptop. one day, her user dissapeared from the login screen. we checked the user setting both at settings and control panel,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DatedCloud48732, Jul 19, 2019.

1. User not Showing up at login sccreen

so me and my sister own a laptop. one day, her user dissapeared from the login screen. we checked the user setting both at settings and control panel, her user is active but ists not showing up . help me plz

:)

DatedCloud48732, Jul 19, 2019
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Jul 19, 2019
  3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

User not Showing up at login sccreen

Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

User not Showing up at login sccreen

1. User not Showing up at login sccreen - Similar Threads - User Showing login

2. no users showing at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no users showing at login: hi whenever i try to change to my personal account and i go to the login screen none of my other users are shown it only shows one account and the rest of the accounts are not there please help...
  3. no users showing at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    no users showing at login: hi whenever i try to change to my personal account and i go to the login screen none of my other users are shown it only shows one account and the rest of the accounts are not there please help...
  4. no users showing at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. User not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User not showing up on login screen: So, I was playing Black Desert Online when my house had a power outage, after the power came back on and I turned on my PC, the user I was logged into was gone off the windows login screen. I had checked on another user open the computer, and within C:\Users, the folder where...
  6. User not showing up now at login but still under C:

in Windows 10 Customization
    User not showing up now at login but still under C:: Hi everyone! Our power went out the other day and when I turned our computer back on the user id account option that I usually use was no longer there just the administrator and visitor accounts. The user information that I want still shows up along with all our information...
  7. Previous User account not showing up in login screen after making a new user

Previous User account not showing up in login screen after making a new user: Recently , I wanted to change the Win10 login screen name but I couldn't find out how to do it. So I made a new user profile with admin privilege with my Microsoft account. I don't know if its local or not but I made it by logging in to Microsoft when asked. After making the...
  8. User not showing up on User list.

User not showing up on User list.: Hey, Recently my account got deleted from user list but every time i restart my PC i get the login screen to my account which was deleted from user list. Since i don't know the password, I tried using cmd.exe (admin) to change my password there with another account by doing...
  9. Transferred Users not showing up on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transferred Users not showing up on login screen: I transferred from an old PC to a new PC using Zinstall's Winwin software. While the transfer was seemingly completed and the users from the old PC show up under the Users folder with all their data, they do not show up on the login screen.I would really appreciate any help,...
  10. Transferred Users not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferred Users not showing up on login screen: I transferred from an old PC to a new PC using Zinstall's Winwin software. While the transfer was seemingly completed and the users from the old PC show up under the Users folder with all their data, they do not show up on the login screen.I would really appreciate any help,...