Windows 10: User not showing up on User list.

Discus and support User not showing up on User list. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, Recently my account got deleted from user list but every time i restart my PC i get the login screen to my account which was deleted from user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NatePerez, Dec 13, 2019.

1. NatePerez Win User

User not showing up on User list.

Hey, Recently my account got deleted from user list but every time i restart my PC i get the login screen to my account which was deleted from user list. Since i don't know the password, I tried using cmd.exe (admin) to change my password there with another account by doing "net user" but did not show up there or in settings. Any way to make my account appear back into the user list? My account is still in the PC but don't know the password. Free to ask questions.

:)

NatePerez, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 13, 2019
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    Request: Block User List

If you go to the users Profile in the User List drop down there is "Add to Ignore List". Not sure that covers PM's or the whole forum in general.

INSTG8R, Dec 13, 2019
  4. theonedub Win User

Request: Block User List

You're the man *Cool User not showing up on User list. :cool: Now to populate that list *Laugh :laugh:

/thread

theonedub, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

1. User not showing up on User list. - Similar Threads - User showing User

2. User account control is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account control is not showing up.: UAC or USER ACCOUNT CONTROL is never showing up, when i put admin on something or try to install something new on my pc. why? and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-is-not-showing-up/b12d1d6b-1899-401c-86e1-3371904c5aec
  3. My user account not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user account not showing up.: About an hour ago, I updated my computer. But only the local accounts were on the login screen and not my microsoft account. My account is showing up in "netplwiz" but not in the login screen. Does someone else have the same issue?...
  4. User not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User not showing up on login screen: So, I was playing Black Desert Online when my house had a power outage, after the power came back on and I turned on my PC, the user I was logged into was gone off the windows login screen. I had checked on another user open the computer, and within C:\Users, the folder where...
  5. User account not showing up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account not showing up.: Previous before update i had all my user account shown up on login screen but now. Only 1 user account is shown. I.e the account with admin privilege. The other account i had is not shown up. Nor in login screen. Nor control panel user account. And just so u know im...
  6. User not Showing up at login sccreen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User not Showing up at login sccreen: so me and my sister own a laptop. one day, her user dissapeared from the login screen. we checked the user setting both at settings and control panel, her user is active but ists not showing up . help me plz...
  7. List of users not showing at startup *and* login as other user also not showing

List of users not showing at startup *and* login as other user also not showing: Here is my startup screen - as you can see it only allows the last user to Login. There is no way for any other users to login - they aren't listed and there isn't an option to login as another user. This used to work - I'm afraid I can't say exactly when it stopped - a few...
  8. user settings information not showing up

user settings information not showing up: Under Account > Settings, do not see my user information. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/user-settings-information-not-showing-up/09596627-d9df-418f-9e28-232c36380819"
  9. Startup user is not in user list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Startup user is not in user list: At startup Win 10 quickly goes to a user and says "The user name or password is incorrect. Try again". I click OK and then select the proper user from a list on the left of the screen, then click "Sign In" and everything is fine. That first user is not in my list of users....
  10. Folder Specific to one user shows up for all users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Specific to one user shows up for all users: I have a WIndows 2012 R2 server, on that server I have about 10 users. My desktop computer is Windows 10, my boss' computer is Windows 10. We are both users on the network. I am trying to share a folder with only him and none of the other employees. I have gone to Properties,...