Windows 10: User OOBE Broker

Discus and support User OOBE Broker in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have found some strange procces in taskmanager called User OOBE Broker. What is this and is it safe?. File path... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_MeetYourMaker_, Jun 30, 2020.

1. User OOBE Broker

Hello, I have found some strange procces in taskmanager called User OOBE Broker. What is this and is it safe?. File path C/windows/system32/oobe/UserOOBEBroker.exe file is not signed. Runs from User name (Admin)

submitted by /u/_MeetYourMaker_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_MeetYourMaker_, Jun 30, 2020

2. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 30, 2020
  4. User OOBE Broker

Runtime Broker Parameters

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would like to inform you that Runtime Broker is a Windows process in Task Manager that helps manage permissions on your PC for apps from Windows Store. It should only use a few megabytes of memory, but in some cases, a faulty app might cause Runtime Broker to
    use up to a gigabyte of RAM or more.

If your RAM use is high and your PC is running slowly, an app may be the cause of the problem. If it’s using more than 15% of your memory, you probably have an issue with an app on your PC. To stop Runtime Broker from using so much memory, select
    Runtime Broker in the list, select End task to close Runtime Broker, and then restart your computer.

• Let us know which all apps are open at the moment when you see the memory high.
    I would suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the steps:

a: Press the
    Windows key and click on Settings.

b: Type Troubleshooting
    and select troubleshooting.

c. Click View all on the left pane of the screen.

d: Click on
    System maintenance

e: Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

You may also try setting the priority of the service as low and check. Here is the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC
      or Right click on task bar and select Task manager.
    • Go to Details tab.
    • Locate Runtimebroker.exe and right click on that, click on
      Set priority, choose low from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Change priority.

To make sure your system is not affected, you may also run Windows Defender and check.

You may run Offline defender also. See the link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/what-is-windows-defender-offline

Disclaimer: Data or files which are infected by malware/virus might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

Navneet Anand, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

User OOBE Broker

1. User OOBE Broker - Similar Threads - User OOBE Broker

2. Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.: I see the OOBE broker running on Windows 11 in task manager, and I am logged into My Microsoft Account after not having Wi-Fi during the OOBE Flow setup and using the bypass to continue the setup. and downloading drivers from a convenient USB flash drive I had and logging...
  3. Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.: I see the OOBE broker running on Windows 11 in task manager, and I am logged into My Microsoft Account after not having Wi-Fi during the OOBE Flow setup and using the bypass to continue the setup. and downloading drivers from a convenient USB flash drive I had and logging...
  4. Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in: Good morning,We have our computers at work connected to Azure & the team have been logging in out of Windows 10 perfectly for 12 months. One of my users logged in on the reception team today & we got "Desktop is preparing/ Setting Up Windows/ Won't be long/ almost there"...
  5. Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure OOBE / Welcome Screen Users Logging in: Good morning,We have our computers at work connected to Azure & the team have been logging in out of Windows 10 perfectly for 12 months. One of my users logged in on the reception team today & we got "Desktop is preparing/ Setting Up Windows/ Won't be long/ almost there"...
  6. why is user oobe broker running in my task manager question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is user oobe broker running in my task manager question: Is safe to delete the file and windows can run fine on its own or how do i disable it without cleaning up windows. Please comment soon I need the answer to this question. submitted by /u/Shulk-Narukami [link] [comments]...
  7. What is UserOOBEBroker.exe or User OOBE Broker in Task Manager?

in Windows 10 News
    What is UserOOBEBroker.exe or User OOBE Broker in Task Manager?: [ATTACH]We often open the Task Manager and look for the processes and services using […] This article What is UserOOBEBroker.exe or User OOBE Broker in Task Manager? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. User OOBE Broker - Anyone else getting this recently, know why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User OOBE Broker - Anyone else getting this recently, know why?: The only reason it's making me nervous is that it just seems to have started today for no apparent reason. Now when I boot it starts after about 5 or 10 minutes and stays until I shut down. I'm guessing it's something to do with activation or out of box experience but why...
  9. User OOBE Broker process running in background

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User OOBE Broker process running in background: Hey Folks, I hope this is in the correct location. For the past little while I have noticed that the User OOBE Broker process has been running in the background. My understanding is that OOBE is tied the blue box that asks you set up Windows and guide through...
  10. "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" & "Exchange Active Sync Policy Manager Broker"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" & "Exchange Active Sync Policy Manager Broker": Both these notifications have been appearing for a long time now, and I am tiring of clicking 'No' every time I use my computer. What are these two adaptations for? Can I trust them? How can I make them go away permanently? Many thanks,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http://useroobebroker.exe/

2. system32 user00bebroker

3. user oobe broker