Windows 10: User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar

Discus and support User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,My User Pinned Taskbar Icons present in AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar are NOT appearing in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Subhankar Patnaik, Jun 10, 2022.

1. User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar

Hi All,My User Pinned Taskbar Icons present in AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar are NOT appearing in my Taskbar. Please help

:)

Subhankar Patnaik, Jun 10, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Mulsiphix Win User
    Pinned Icons In Taskbar, But No Pinned Shortcut Files Remain

WinVer: 21H1 (19043.1466)

About a week ago I noticed a pinned file in my taskbar. I right-clicked it and chose delete from the context menu. A white file replaced it. Here I a week later and the file still remains. I intentionally added another this morning, deleted it, and another white file appeared (as pictured).

User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar [​IMG]

1. I tried to delete the file a second time by right-clicking and choosing delete. But the file couldn't be found.

2. I checked %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar but no files are present.
    3. I tried rebuilding the icon cache and restarting. The new white file that appeared this morning did go away. But a single white file still remains. The file disappeared when Explorer.exe was restarted. It did not take rebooting to get it to disappear.

Any ideas on what I might try next?

Mulsiphix, Jun 10, 2022
  4. DWFII Win User

User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar

duplicate taskbar icon

Thank you. I followed the path you suggested but the Radeon Settings icon...in fact, all the taskbar icons on the right hand side of the taskbar are missing from "...user pinned/ taskbar."

DWFII, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar

1. User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar - Similar Threads - User Pinned Taskbar

2. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing: Started up my laptop Windows icons and taskbar icons are not appearing and not its responding. Start menu won't open either.I already tried the Shift+ctrl+esc solution nothing happens. Please please help...
  3. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing: Started up my laptop Windows icons and taskbar icons are not appearing and not its responding. Start menu won't open either.I already tried the Shift+ctrl+esc solution nothing happens. Please please help...
  4. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar: Hi All,My User Pinned Taskbar Icons present in AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar are NOT appearing in my Taskbar. Please help...
  6. User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Pinned Taskbar Icons NOT appearing in Taskbar: Hi All,My User Pinned Taskbar Icons present in AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar are NOT appearing in my Taskbar. Please help...
  7. Taskbar App Icon pins question - NOT 'pin to taskbar'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar App Icon pins question - NOT 'pin to taskbar': [ATTACH] Hello all. I am trying to add some functionality to my taskbar icon for Microsoft Edge browser, similar to the pic posted below. Notice the Pinned section of the popup for Firefox. I put those links there myself, by clicking on the desired site's address in the...
  8. Network Icon not appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon not appearing in taskbar: Hi, I've been having issues with my network icon not appearing in the taskbar of my PC. I've gone through several online articles looking for assistance. For example, I went to Settings> System> Notifications and Actions> Turn System Icons on and off. But when I go there,...
  9. No taskbar, no icons appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar, no icons appearing: I can't get into the settings to factory reset my computer. I use windows buttom + i. It never loads. I already tried going into powershell and copy and pasting what's normally pasted into there. It never finishes loading up the command so I just close it after. Please Help...
  10. No program icons on taskbar appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No program icons on taskbar appearing: So I just upgraded my grandma's laptop to Win 10 for her. Now, when I open any app, no taskbar icon is placed on the taskbar. I could have 5 apps open and the only thing on the taskbar are the start button, cortana search bar and the task view button. Any ideas why this is...