Windows 10: User problem

Discus and support User problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i had been noticing some weird activity on my computer like my browser going from English to some other language and having some problems while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by panosth455mpampasas123, May 16, 2022.

1. User problem

Hi, i had been noticing some weird activity on my computer like my browser going from English to some other language and having some problems while playing games so i thought some one might have hacked me so i formatted my computer. When the format was over i tried to get into my computer but it was saying that my user profile could be loaded. I searched online and what i did was, I pressed shift+restart and then went to the start up settings and then i pressed f4 to enter safe mode. Thats what the steps where but when i press f4 it loads for some seconds and then it gives me a black screen th

:)

panosth455mpampasas123, May 16, 2022
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 16, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 16, 2022
  4. User problem

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2022
Thema:

User problem

1. User problem - Similar Threads - User problem

2. Windows 10 Update Temp User Problem but made worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Temp User Problem but made worse: After Windows 10 Update Temp User Problem it said my normal profile could not be loaded and then I was loading into a temp user, then I went into c:/users and deleted all the temp files, I watched a youtube video to fix the problem and now when I log into my normal profile...
  3. Windows 10 Update Temp User Problem but made worse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Temp User Problem but made worse: After Windows 10 Update Temp User Problem it said my normal profile could not be loaded and then I was loading into a temp user, then I went into c:/users and deleted all the temp files, I watched a youtube video to fix the problem and now when I log into my normal profile...
  4. Windows 10 Update Temp User Problem but made worse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....: Hi,Im getting this error and it does not go away.it is in :C:\Users\-------\AppData\Local\DirectHist\UswgeTrpj\I can't find the file and don't know how to replace it.How can I resolve this?Thanks.Molham...
  6. Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....

Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....: Hi,Im getting this error and it does not go away.it is in :C:\Users\-------\AppData\Local\DirectHist\UswgeTrpj\I can't find the file and don't know how to replace it.How can I resolve this?Thanks.Molham...
  7. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account / User Problem: So I just sign-out to create another user, but when I login, its different the files where gone everything, but I see my account on the C Drive on the user folder, there I found my files, etc. I'm confuse and panicking since exam are next week, I tried everything on Youtube...
  8. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account / User Problem: So I just sign-out to create another user, but when I login, its different the files where gone everything, but I see my account on the C Drive on the user folder, there I found my files, etc. I'm confuse and panicking since exam are next week, I tried everything on Youtube...
  9. Account / User Problem

10. Problems with user account control.

Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...