Windows 10: 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login

Discus and support 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I sometimes get a 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login. Usually a reboot allows login in the user account. However, sometimes it requires... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SaketMoon, Apr 30, 2022.

1. SaketMoon Win User

'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login

I sometimes get a 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login. Usually a reboot allows login in the user account. However, sometimes it requires a safe mode login to enable a normal login. The Event Viewer in Application and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > User Profile Service > Operational shows an error message with the Event ID of 65 with the description "The attempt to create or open the profile key for the user failed with error 0x80070005." Does anyo

:)

SaketMoon, Apr 30, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 30, 2022
  3. Error - User profile not loaded correctly

Today I was trying to switch some ram on my bro's pc and when I logged in. There was an error- your user profile was not loaded correctly. And then it said it is logged in as the TEMP profile. Anyone know how to change it back?

spearman914, Apr 30, 2022
  4. tommy888 Win User

Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.

Hi Guys,
    I've recently got an issue with loading profile settings after probably deleting one of the Admin profiles on Windows 10 Home.

I can't load:
    1. The most important: Built-in Adminstrator profile: Error: " Location/Path C:/Windows/sytem32/config/systemprofile/Desktop" is unavailable. I got only empty black screen, bottom-left-hand corner windows icon doesn't show up the menu - is irresponsive. I can't do anything - eveng craetimng new folders. Only Some software work , namely BitDefender Total Security, NVidia, Intel etc

2. Fortunetely, I'ev got another Admin account which works fine. I can create new users/profiles but I get this error anytime I enter the user's profile:" a User log in failed. User's profile files cannot be loaded.

I've found the path in regestry:
    It confirms that only one with thwe right path to my profile works fine. Others don't have a correct path.

See the print screen below:

'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login [​IMG]

I hope I won't have to format disc and totally reinstall Windows. Thank you for you help.

tommy888, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

1. 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login - Similar Threads - 'User profile cannot

2. User Profile cannot be loaded error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile cannot be loaded error: Hiya!My brother decided to reset his PC as he had some issues with it, and now everytime we try to log in we get this error. Being the "tech person" of the house it has sort of come down to me to fix it and I've not seen this error before so any help would be appreciated!! :...
  3. User Profile cannot be loaded error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile cannot be loaded error: Hiya!My brother decided to reset his PC as he had some issues with it, and now everytime we try to log in we get this error. Being the "tech person" of the house it has sort of come down to me to fix it and I've not seen this error before so any help would be appreciated!! :...
  4. User Profile cannot be loaded error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. User profile cannot be loaded

User profile cannot be loaded: So first of all I reset my computer and deleted everything, then when it finished booted back up I can no longer long into my account a message pops saying the following “ the user profile service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded”I looked up some video...
  6. 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login: I sometimes get a 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login. Usually a reboot allows login in the user account. However, sometimes it requires a safe mode login to enable a normal login. The Event Viewer in Application and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > User...
  7. 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login

'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login: I sometimes get a 'User profile cannot be loaded' Error during login. Usually a reboot allows login in the user account. However, sometimes it requires a safe mode login to enable a normal login. The Event Viewer in Application and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > User...
  8. "The user profile cannot be loaded"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The user profile cannot be loaded": was about to log in to my user profile when I got the message "The user profile cannot be loaded". after a reboot it said "Windows is being prepared" and now most of my documents are gone. what happened there? (Windows was not activated because this is such a strange...
  9. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    User profile cannot be loaded: [IMG]This occure when i tried to open other profile and now i cannot switch to my administrators profile because there is not any option to switch so i was stuck outside...
  10. Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.: Hi Guys, I've recently got an issue with loading profile settings after probably deleting one of the Admin profiles on Windows 10 Home. I can't load: 1. The most important: Built-in Adminstrator profile: Error: " Location/Path...