Windows 10: User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads...

Discus and support User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I decided to reset my PC because it was running slowly and I wanted to get rid of all my files and make sure it's in a default state.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tayte Kuntz, May 23, 2023.

1. User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads...

Hello, yesterday I decided to reset my PC because it was running slowly and I wanted to get rid of all my files and make sure it's in a default state. However when it reset and put me on the login screen, it would tell me User profile can't be loaded. I looked up many guides, saying i need to start safe mode to give me access to change the accounts. But when I load safe mode up, I am shown the login screen, and if I type in the PIN it says Welcome, but loads forever. And then brings me to a white screen that flickers the task bar every few seconds. It seems I am permanently locked out even whe

:)

Tayte Kuntz, May 23, 2023
Thema:

User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads...

1. User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads... - Similar Threads - User profile cannot

2. User profile cannot be loaded. Can’t log into safe mode either.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile cannot be loaded. Can’t log into safe mode either.: After resetting my windows computer, I tried to log in to my user account but I got User profile cannot be loaded error. So I tried to switch to safe mode to fix the problem, but safe mode doesn't work either. When I enter my credentials there, it keeps loading and nothing...
  3. User profile cannot be loaded. Can’t log into safe mode either.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User profile cannot be loaded. Can’t log into safe mode either.: After resetting my windows computer, I tried to log in to my user account but I got User profile cannot be loaded error. So I tried to switch to safe mode to fix the problem, but safe mode doesn't work either. When I enter my credentials there, it keeps loading and nothing...
  4. user profile cannot be loaded after reset and safe mode crashes? what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile cannot be loaded after reset and safe mode crashes? what to do: i resat my windows 10 pc due to it being sold online. I then tried to just login to check if everything was deleted, it then demanded my PW and had still remembered my users name. Then it said "user profile cannot be loaded" so therefore i tried to reset it again which did...
  5. user profile cannot be loaded after reset and safe mode crashes? what to do

user profile cannot be loaded after reset and safe mode crashes? what to do: i resat my windows 10 pc due to it being sold online. I then tried to just login to check if everything was deleted, it then demanded my PW and had still remembered my users name. Then it said "user profile cannot be loaded" so therefore i tried to reset it again which did...
  6. user profile cannot be loaded after reset and safe mode crashes? what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads...: Hello, yesterday I decided to reset my PC because it was running slowly and I wanted to get rid of all my files and make sure it's in a default state. However when it reset and put me on the login screen, it would tell me User profile can't be loaded. I looked up many guides,...
  8. User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads...

User profile cannot be loaded issue, reseting in safe mode still asks for PIN which loads...: Hello, yesterday I decided to reset my PC because it was running slowly and I wanted to get rid of all my files and make sure it's in a default state. However when it reset and put me on the login screen, it would tell me User profile can't be loaded. I looked up many guides,...
  9. User profile cannot be loaded issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile cannot be loaded issue.: Hello, today i reset my pc, it took an hour or two to finish. Once i started it up and logged in, it displayed “User profile cannot be loaded” error, I tried to open regedit in safe mode, but the screen was flickering. I am scared to reset it again because it might cause an...
  10. User profile cannot be loaded issue.

User profile cannot be loaded issue.: Hello, today i reset my pc, it took an hour or two to finish. Once i started it up and logged in, it displayed “User profile cannot be loaded” error, I tried to open regedit in safe mode, but the screen was flickering. I am scared to reset it again because it might cause an...