Windows 10: User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes

Discus and support User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently have factory resetted my laptop. But after the reset, my previous account is still buy and when I try to sign in, I get the “user profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jlu79754, Apr 14, 2022.

1. jlu79754 Win User

User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes

I recently have factory resetted my laptop. But after the reset, my previous account is still buy and when I try to sign in, I get the “user profile failed the sign.” I do not have a guest account so I’m stuck with the sign in screen. I have tried to factory reset but it keeps on undoing changes after hitting the 40% mark.

:)

jlu79754, Apr 14, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 14, 2022
  3. The user profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hi Manjunath,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting “The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded" error message while logging into your account.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we require more information to narrow down the issue.

• Did you make any changes to the account prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to login with the Guest accounts?
    • How exactly did you access C drive? Are you able to access the desktop?

I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 14, 2022
  4. User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes

How to undo factory reset in windows 10

I had reset my laptop to factory settings without deleting personal files, but one of my software was deleted with its own database.

Any suggestions for how to undo this reset effect? There is no system restore point.

What can I do to recover that software or at least the database mdf and ldf file

AliSafari186, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes

1. User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes - Similar Threads - User profile failed

2. “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed: After trying to factory reset my pc, after a while it started to say “Undoing changes,” and reverted back to normal. When trying to login to my user, though, I got the “user profile service failed the sign-in” error code, and was taken back to the launch screen. After trying...
  3. “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed: After trying to factory reset my pc, after a while it started to say “Undoing changes,” and reverted back to normal. When trying to login to my user, though, I got the “user profile service failed the sign-in” error code, and was taken back to the launch screen. After trying...
  4. “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...

After factory reset of Windows 10 - « User Profile service failed the sign-in » // stuck on...: I did a reset to factory settings through the Settings>Recovery>Reset PC.It did afterwards indeed spend quite a moment noodling, and then came back with the login screen.On that login screen it had my previous username and password prompt. However, when I enter my password I...
  6. user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset: I am trying to give my old Alienware r7 with windows 10 to my friend. I reset it and performed the “reset this pc” in the recovery section and selected the longer version to erase everything. After it finished, the login screen was still there. Passwords/pin # did not work...
  7. user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset

user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset: I am trying to give my old Alienware r7 with windows 10 to my friend. I reset it and performed the “reset this pc” in the recovery section and selected the longer version to erase everything. After it finished, the login screen was still there. Passwords/pin # did not work...
  8. user profile service service failed the sign-in windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes

User profile failed the sign in/factory reset undoing changes: I recently have factory resetted my laptop. But after the reset, my previous account is still buy and when I try to sign in, I get the “user profile failed the sign.” I do not have a guest account so I’m stuck with the sign in screen. I have tried to factory reset but it...
  10. "couldn't factory reset undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "couldn't factory reset undoing changes": I can't facotry reset and I cant reinstall windows because I do not have an USB or cd or an DVD please help me submitted by /u/Username1a1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2uz3e/couldnt_factory_reset_undoing_changes/