Windows 10: User Profile Failed to load DEC2022

Discus and support User Profile Failed to load DEC2022 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I’ve encountered the problem that many one had just a few minutes ago. When I tried to log into my window 11 acc, it shows that user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ethan_6668, Dec 9, 2022.

1. User Profile Failed to load DEC2022

Hi everyone,I’ve encountered the problem that many one had just a few minutes ago. When I tried to log into my window 11 acc, it shows that user profile failed to load. I was scared of losing all of the things in my computer…After the first restart, it can be logged in successfully but everything is gone. It is reset and all my apps are gone, the wallpaper is also changed to the default Window 11’s one. I decided to log out and try to log in again. Thank god everything’s back including files and apps.However, I am trying to know why would this happen? For the past few days my computer is slowe

:)

Ethan_6668, Dec 9, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Dec 9, 2022
  3. VinceB Win User
    User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Dec 9, 2022
  4. ElsaAy Win User

User Profile Failed to load DEC2022

User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

After the windows 7 update of KB04490628 on 3/19/2019, the system errors when trying to log on to the pc account with the message user profile service: service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

I have logged into an alternate administrator account on the PC that was not corrupted and tried to uninstall the 3/19/2019 windows update but it will not allow that update to be uninstalled.

What steps can I take to correct the issue with the account. Everything on the PC is under the corrupt account. I have gone in and backed up onto a flash drive all of the pictures and documents, etc under the failing account using
    the administrative ID but would really like to correct the user account. I saw a similar issue listed under Vista but several non-vista users indicated the steps there did not fix their problem.

ElsaAy, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

User Profile Failed to load DEC2022

1. User Profile Failed to load DEC2022 - Similar Threads - User Profile Failed

2. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-user-profile-service-failed-the-sign-in-and/9ec8dfdb-5c07-4e32-8145-307a5aacb918
  3. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: So I just reset my windows 10 pc, deleted my files and told it to reinstall windows off the hard drive.Everything was okay but after a while of resetting it said "undoing changes" and sent me to the login screen. I am unable to log in because i'll get the message "the user...
  4. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: Ok, so to try to explain all of this might take some time but, yesterday I was clearing all my drives on my new lily built computer to try to get rid of some of the old clutter that I brought over from my previous drives. I wiped it clean and then got back on went to login...
  5. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: Ok, so to try to explain all of this might take some time but, yesterday I was clearing all my drives on my new lily built computer to try to get rid of some of the old clutter that I brought over from my previous drives. I wiped it clean and then got back on went to login...
  6. User Profile Failed to load DEC2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Failed to load DEC2022: Hi everyone,I’ve encountered the problem that many one had just a few minutes ago. When I tried to log into my window 11 acc, it shows that user profile failed to load. I was scared of losing all of the things in my computer…After the first restart, it can be logged in...
  7. The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.

The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.: So I did a factory reset on my computer. When the reset finished, I tried logging back in and I got the message in the title. I feel like I've tried everything to fix it, but it still won't work. Is there a way that I can login through a different account while not being able...
  8. the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded: the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loadedI am few days back i switched my window 7 to window 10 and deleted all data of window.old from c drive or some unknown file also. And restart my computer, after restart i am not able to login into...
  9. The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded: The Surface Pro recognized me, and the facial recognition worked OK. Then it gave me this message. Noting on the website helped. What do I do to be able to use my surface pro?...
  10. User Profile Service fails to load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile Service fails to load: This is more of a review than a question. The most recent update to Windows 10 seems to have corrupted my profile and I am unable to log on to my computer. Last night before I went to bed everything worked fine. This morning I woke up to find a useless hunk of metal. After...