Windows 10: User Profile for Hidden Administrator

Discus and support User Profile for Hidden Administrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I occasionally use the Hidden Administrator account for security problems, stubborn undeletable files, etc. Question is can I use the User Profile from... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by capri3156, Feb 14, 2016.

1. capri3156 Win User

User Profile for Hidden Administrator

I occasionally use the Hidden Administrator account for security problems, stubborn undeletable files, etc. Question is can I use the User Profile from my W10 install on the Hidden Administrator? If yes, how?

:)

capri3156, Feb 14, 2016

2. win 10 pro v 1607 (KB3150513) broke ability to see network folder devices using file explorer

Here is a link for things that you can try to resolve you network connection issues in Windows 10:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

If the issue persists, you can turn on your Hidden Administrator account or you can create a

new user profile
    and name is as Test so that we can check if your current
    User Profile is corrupted.

Follow these steps to turn on the Hidden Administrator account:

• Press on Windows + X on your keyboard.
    • On the list, click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Key in net user administrator /active:yes and press
      Enter
    • Restart your computer.
    If the issue is resolved using the Hidden Administrator or the Test profile, this means that your current user profile is corrupted. Note that it is not advisable to use the Hidden Administrator account like a normal user profile. After testing, turn it
    off using the same steps to turn it on except changing the command to net user administrator /active:no.

Rolando Vil, Feb 14, 2016
  3. 'Back Arrow' not functioning.

To isolate the issue, we suggest you to create a new
    User Profile
    naming it as Test to be able to determine if your current
    User Profile is corrupted or if you do not wish to create a new one, you can turn on your
    Hidden Administrator by following these steps:

• Press on Windows + X on your keyboard.
    • On the list, click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Key in net user administrator /active:yes and press
      Enter
    • Restart your computer.

Once your hidden administrator is activated, test if the issue persists or not. If so, this means that your current user profile is corrupted. Make sure to deactivate your hidden admin after testing as this is not advisable to be used like a normal user
    profile. To turn off your hidden admin you just have to perform the same procedure and change the command to net user administrator /active:no.

Keep us posted on the results.

Regards.

ErwinJames San, Feb 14, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Capri, *Smile

Each account on the PC has its own separate profile created for it.

Brink, Feb 14, 2016
Thema:

1. User Profile for Hidden Administrator - Similar Threads - User Profile Hidden

2. Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags: Hi. I have a few user profiles on my laptop and am currently using Windows 10. However my administrator profile is extremely slow, it takes around 10 minutes if not more just to start up/open after logging in, and when it's eventually open it takes long to do anything or open...
  3. Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags: Hi. I have a few user profiles on my laptop and am currently using Windows 10. However my administrator profile is extremely slow, it takes around 10 minutes if not more just to start up/open after logging in, and when it's eventually open it takes long to do anything or open...
  4. Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. User profile Service not working+ Administrator accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile Service not working+ Administrator accounts.: Hey, I need help with fixing my computer. I tried to do a factory reset to my computer and it failed. I got to the point where it said cloud or local download, but it said cloud didn’t work so try local. i did local and after that i tried to log back in and it said User...
  6. User profile Service not working+ Administrator accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile Service not working+ Administrator accounts.: Hey, I need help with fixing my computer. I tried to do a factory reset to my computer and it failed. I got to the point where it said cloud or local download, but it said cloud didn’t work so try local. i did local and after that i tried to log back in and it said User...
  7. User profile Service not working+ Administrator accounts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Cannot delete hidden Administrator temporary profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot delete hidden Administrator temporary profile: I accidentally deleted the hidden Administrator user folder, and now it has its temporary folder. I cannot remove the temporary folder in the System Properties. How to fix the hidden Administrator to sign to its normal account folder? 153508
  9. HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR: How to activate HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10. why it is said can be activated but we should not do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-user-administrator/6bb7cf15-14ff-4605-9388-536fc66e8581
  10. Is it possible to create two administrative user profiles?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to create two administrative user profiles?: *SORRY--just realized this should be in another forum. Not sure how to move but checking with admin now. I would like to create two administrator user profiles, one with complete control and one configured with (at least) two limitations: 1) the inability to move,...