Windows 10: User Profile Load Error

Discus and support User Profile Load Error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I tried activating my built-in administrator account from command prompt, it worked. I could see it on my list of user accounts, when I tried signing... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Manuel_Infosec, Apr 10, 2020.

1. User Profile Load Error

I tried activating my built-in administrator account from command prompt, it worked. I could see it on my list of user accounts, when I tried signing into the built-in administrator account, this was the error message I got. Please how do I solve it?

User Profile Load Error 8a18a871-55e1-45eb-8cb9-8f319000bb82?upload=true.jpg

:)

Manuel_Infosec, Apr 10, 2020

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Error - User profile not loaded correctly

Today I was trying to switch some ram on my bro's pc and when I logged in. There was an error- your user profile was not loaded correctly. And then it said it is logged in as the TEMP profile. Anyone know how to change it back?

spearman914, Apr 10, 2020
  4. VinceB Win User

User Profile Load Error

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

User Profile Load Error

1. User Profile Load Error - Similar Threads - User Profile Load

2. User Profile cannot be loaded error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile cannot be loaded error: Hiya!My brother decided to reset his PC as he had some issues with it, and now everytime we try to log in we get this error. Being the "tech person" of the house it has sort of come down to me to fix it and I've not seen this error before so any help would be appreciated!! :...
  3. User Profile cannot be loaded error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile cannot be loaded error: Hiya!My brother decided to reset his PC as he had some issues with it, and now everytime we try to log in we get this error. Being the "tech person" of the house it has sort of come down to me to fix it and I've not seen this error before so any help would be appreciated!! :...
  4. User Profile cannot be loaded error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. User profile cannot be loaded

User profile cannot be loaded: So first of all I reset my computer and deleted everything, then when it finished booted back up I can no longer long into my account a message pops saying the following “ the user profile service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded”I looked up some video...
  6. User profile not loaded

User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  7. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  8. User profile server failed the sign-in - User profile cannot be loaded Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile server failed the sign-in - User profile cannot be loaded Error: So I’ve had this problem for 2 days now and I cannot find a way to fix it. I’ve seen videos about going into safe mode to access the files but when I do go into safe mode it gets me stuck with a white screen and all I can see is my mouse, so can anyone please help me out...
  9. User profile server failed the sign-in - User profile cannot be loaded Error

User profile server failed the sign-in - User profile cannot be loaded Error: So I’ve had this problem for 2 days now and I cannot find a way to fix it. I’ve seen videos about going into safe mode to access the files but when I do go into safe mode it gets me stuck with a white screen and all I can see is my mouse, so can anyone please help me out...
  10. User profile server failed the sign-in - User profile cannot be loaded Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade