Windows 10: User profile picture blurry

Discus and support User profile picture blurry in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently my default user icon has became pixelated and blurry. I would like to fix this but nothing on the internet is telling me how. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MadRaven98, Jan 20, 2021.

1. User profile picture blurry

Recently my default user icon has became pixelated and blurry. I would like to fix this but nothing on the internet is telling me how. I don't understand why this is such an issue, or what caused this. I've checked for updates and my system is up to date, so that's not it.

submitted by /u/MadRaven98
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MadRaven98, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Elmer San Win User

Picture gets blurry when viewed in Slideshow

To isolate your concern and for further troubleshooting, We suggest creating a new user profile and find out if your pictures are still blurry. The reason for creating a new profile is to check if there are conflicting programs in your current profile that
    causes this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Elmer San, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Elmer San Win User
    Picture gets blurry when viewed in Slideshow

At this point, no report that there’s a bug in Windows 10 Creators Update regarding pictures getting blurry when viewed in slideshow. We suggest creating another user profile and check if the pictures are still blurry in slideshow.

If the issue persists, we suggest performing a
    SFC scan
    to check and repair system files.

Regards.

Elmer San, Jan 20, 2021
  4. User profile picture blurry

User profile picture

Hello Faris,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We appreciate the effort you have put in to resolve the issue. I would like to assist you further from here.

From the description of the issue, I understand that Windows Welcome Screen does not display the profile picture upon logon.

To be able to assist you better, provide us few more details on the below questions.

- Are you the only user on the computer?

- Have you set a password to your user account?

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to change the default behavior and check if that enables the welcome screen.

Follow these steps:

a. Type “netplwiz” (without double quotes) in the Start search box and hit Enter.

b. Under “Users” tab, check the "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" option.

c. Click “Apply” and “OK” to save the settings.

Refer to the below link on how to Change a Profile Picture.

Change your account picture

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

User profile picture blurry

1. User profile picture blurry - Similar Threads - User profile picture

2. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  3. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  4. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 2004 Blurry Profile Picture

Windows 10 2004 Blurry Profile Picture: Only noticed this since the 2004 update but it's actually REALLY annoying. I have a custom profile picture and it looks fine on literally EVERY other website and platform except for Windows 10...in the Settings app it looks VERY VERY heavily compressed and, quite frankly...
  6. Profile picture / icon / thingy blurry all of a sudden, why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Profile picture / icon / thingy blurry all of a sudden, why?: [ATTACH] Dear people, See the screenshot below, why is my ''picture'' blurry all of a sudden? It also shows during the login screen and it's bugging me! Any help would be apreciated!...
  7. Windows Profile Picture Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Profile Picture Blurry: [ATTACH] I recently updated my computer and now my profile picture is blurry? submitted by /u/Groundbreaking_Elk19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hupiew/windows_profile_picture_blurry/
  8. Blurry Picture

Blurry Picture: Can someone tell me why the picture on my startup screen is all blurry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-picture/d17f67ca-6e76-4772-89eb-f007b7a4d6ab
  9. User Profile Picture Won't Change

User Profile Picture Won't Change: I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start....
  10. remove the profile/user picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142