Windows 10: User Profile Reset randomly

Discus and support User Profile Reset randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi User profile get reset automatically and the profile settings is deleted so when ever user log in next time it creates a new profile Note: It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Younus (MYounus), May 21, 2019.

1. User Profile Reset randomly

Hi

User profile get reset automatically and the profile settings is deleted so when ever user log in next time it creates a new profile

Note: It is not a temporary profile whenever it get reset, it happen randomly so not sure what is causing the issue.

please see the below screenshot how new user profiles get created.

User Profile Reset randomly df64184a-5ca7-4504-9351-631d45cb8963?upload=true.png

This is one of the user, her profile has been reset 2 time as it get reset the extension get change to 000, 000.001 and so on.

Can anyone please advice on this what would be the cause I tired searching on different sources but couldn't able to find any information your advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Younus

:)

Younus (MYounus), May 21, 2019

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 21, 2019
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, May 21, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

User Profile Reset randomly

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 21, 2019
Thema:

User Profile Reset randomly

1. User Profile Reset randomly - Similar Threads - User Profile Reset

2. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...: As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot...
  3. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...: As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot...
  4. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 User Profile Randomly Reset to Default

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 User Profile Randomly Reset to Default: I turned my computer on this morning and all of a sudden I got an error when signing in saying User Profile Service Failed. Unable to Sign In. After I saw this I tried to sign in a few more times but was met with the same error, I then proceeded to reboot my PC, after which I...
  6. Windows 10 User Profile Randomly Reset to Default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 User Profile Randomly Reset to Default: I turned my computer on this morning and all of a sudden I got an error when signing in saying User Profile Service Failed. Unable to Sign In. After I saw this I tried to sign in a few more times but was met with the same error, I then proceeded to reboot my PC, after which I...
  7. Windows 10 User Profile Randomly Reset to Default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. user profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    user profile: sometimes when i turn on my laptop windows10 i get user profile service service failed to log in. if i power down and power back up it will start up some times normal and some times in safe mode....
  9. Reset this PC, family user profiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset this PC, family user profiles: So I have windows 10 set up with a family account that includes 4 members all of which have an account on our PC, I need to do a fresh install with the "reset this PC" option with "keep my files" option from an installation drive and I was wondering whether this would remove...
  10. User Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile: How do you fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 10? Windows Fax and Scan would not fax following an update. I got an error message: “The RPC server is unavailable in Windows 10” On the Services window, I found the items DCOM Server Process Launcher, Remote Procedure...