Windows 10: User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

Discus and support User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So this is a very rare case, which i never encountered.When dismounting my laptop from the docking station, try to work somewhere else without the dock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick van Lieshout, Mar 19, 2024.

1. User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

So this is a very rare case, which i never encountered.When dismounting my laptop from the docking station, try to work somewhere else without the dock i get a error when attempting to sign in.The error is as followed: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loadedEven if i shutdown the whole laptop, after boot it gets stuck on the same error.If i reboot again then i'm able to sign inWhat is the cause of this and how to solve this cause

:)

Nick van Lieshout, Mar 19, 2024

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 19, 2024
  3. new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 19, 2024
  4. User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

"The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded"

I was attempting to test making a standard user account and modifying the GPEDIT settings for user settings regarding running updates.

I wanted to try changing the standard user settings to allow them to install updates.

So while logged in as admin I created the standard user then went to GPEDIT and altered the suggested settings.

I then went to login in as the standard user and received this error...

"The user profile service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded"

I can't switch user login to admin as no users appear on login screen other than the standard user.

Charles_S4RS, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

1. User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt - Similar Threads - User Profile Service

2. User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt: So this is a very rare case, which i never encountered.When dismounting my laptop from the docking station, try to work somewhere else without the dock i get a error when attempting to sign in.The error is as followed: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User...
  3. User profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile service service failed the sign in: I recently ran some software of AVG antivirus I believe the one that removes all traces and the one that grants permission of some sorts I restarted my laptop and I got that error. When I try to sign in it says to use the password of my microsoft account which I double...
  4. User profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile service service failed the sign in: I recently ran some software of AVG antivirus I believe the one that removes all traces and the one that grants permission of some sorts I restarted my laptop and I got that error. When I try to sign in it says to use the password of my microsoft account which I double...
  5. User profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The user profile service service failed the sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The user profile service service failed the sign in: I resetted my PC to improve performance and it asked me to put in my password, so I did and it showed "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I restarted my PC multiple times and it still shows the same error....
  7. User Profile Service service failed sign-on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service service failed sign-on: I tried to get on my Windows10 Lenovo laptop, entered my password and received error: User Profile Service Service Failed the Sign-in User Profile Cannot be LoadedI installed BitDefender including VPN and have had problems ever since. I also have 2 MS 365 accounts and...
  8. User Profile Service service failed sign-on

User Profile Service service failed sign-on: I tried to get on my Windows10 Lenovo laptop, entered my password and received error: User Profile Service Service Failed the Sign-in User Profile Cannot be LoadedI installed BitDefender including VPN and have had problems ever since. I also have 2 MS 365 accounts and...
  9. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: After a failed attempt at factory resetting my desktop, I began to receive this message when I tried to login to my computer. I have tried to start my computer through safe mode, which has not worked, and have tried to go to a restore point, which also failed to work. Any way...
  10. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: After a failed attempt at factory resetting my desktop, I began to receive this message when I tried to login to my computer. I have tried to start my computer through safe mode, which has not worked, and have tried to go to a restore point, which also failed to work. Any way...