Windows 10: "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

Discus and support "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having issues regarding malware affecting Google Chrome. The only solution I could find from others was to restart my computer. I did so and am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Melchior Morgenstern, Aug 18, 2022.

1. "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

I was having issues regarding malware affecting Google Chrome. The only solution I could find from others was to restart my computer. I did so and am trying to sign in for the first time. Every time I attempt to sign in, I am greeted by a gray screen that reads "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."My only other options are to restart, sleep, or shutdown my desktop.

:)

Melchior Morgenstern, Aug 18, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Aug 18, 2022
  3. user profile service failed the logon

Hi,

There could be a software conflict that is why you're getting the error message
    USER PROFILE SERVICE FAILED THE LOGON

To resolve this issue, we suggest following the steps given by Bill Smithers on this
    thread and see if the issue will persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

"User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

"User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

1. "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop. - Similar Threads - User Profile Service

2. user profile service failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service failed: user profile service failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-service-failed/8ef49562-9a55-4c0e-8118-12a0b2ac32eb
  3. User profile service failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile service failed: So when I sign in on my pc I keep getting user profile service failed log in. When I try boot into safe mode it’s just a white screen with cursor anyone know how to fix...
  4. User profile service failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User profile service failed: So when I sign in on my pc I keep getting user profile service failed log in. When I try boot into safe mode it’s just a white screen with cursor anyone know how to fix...
  5. user profile service failed

user profile service failed: I finished the reset that gets rid of everything but now it says the user profile failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-service-failed/fe2999d3-96a8-4422-80a4-79d1ac2b730c
  6. user profile service failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    user profile service failed: I finished the reset that gets rid of everything but now it says the user profile failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-service-failed/fe2999d3-96a8-4422-80a4-79d1ac2b730c
  7. "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.: I was having issues regarding malware affecting Google Chrome. The only solution I could find from others was to restart my computer. I did so and am trying to sign in for the first time. Every time I attempt to sign in, I am greeted by a gray screen that reads "The User...
  8. "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

"User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.: I was having issues regarding malware affecting Google Chrome. The only solution I could find from others was to restart my computer. I did so and am trying to sign in for the first time. Every time I attempt to sign in, I am greeted by a gray screen that reads "The User...
  9. User profile service fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile service fail: Hi My laptops just done a windows (10) update. After restart I now can not log on. It says User Profile Service failure How do I fix this and why has an update caused this? Also I have not done a recent back up - as this update automatically did it despite me telling...
  10. User Profile Service Service failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...