Windows 10: User profile service failed message and can’t get into my PC

Discus and support User profile service failed message and can’t get into my PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can’t login to my PC because I contiue to get this message...... user profile service failed. I was able to get to the safe mode but still unable to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Frustrated 948, Mar 23, 2021.

1. User profile service failed message and can’t get into my PC

Can’t login to my PC because I contiue to get this message...... user profile service failed. I was able to get to the safe mode but still unable to login. I updated my password on the Microsoft app and know its correct but it still says the password is incorrect while in the safe mode. So I can’t even get in to make the changes that the fix tutorial says to make.

:)

Frustrated 948, Mar 23, 2021

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 23, 2021
  4. ElsaAy Win User

User profile service failed message and can’t get into my PC

User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

After the windows 7 update of KB04490628 on 3/19/2019, the system errors when trying to log on to the pc account with the message user profile service: service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

I have logged into an alternate administrator account on the PC that was not corrupted and tried to uninstall the 3/19/2019 windows update but it will not allow that update to be uninstalled.

What steps can I take to correct the issue with the account. Everything on the PC is under the corrupt account. I have gone in and backed up onto a flash drive all of the pictures and documents, etc under the failing account using
    the administrative ID but would really like to correct the user account. I saw a similar issue listed under Vista but several non-vista users indicated the steps there did not fix their problem.

ElsaAy, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

User profile service failed message and can’t get into my PC

1. User profile service failed message and can’t get into my PC - Similar Threads - User profile service

2. user profile service failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service failed: user profile service failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-service-failed/8ef49562-9a55-4c0e-8118-12a0b2ac32eb
  3. Cannot log in, keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in, keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in"...: Hello,I know that this issue is been around for a while, but all fixes I tried did not work out. I keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in" every time I use my laptop offline. In order to get to my account I have to connect it to the Net and...
  4. Cannot log in, keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in, keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in"...: Hello,I know that this issue is been around for a while, but all fixes I tried did not work out. I keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in" every time I use my laptop offline. In order to get to my account I have to connect it to the Net and...
  5. User profile service failed

User profile service failed: So when I sign in on my pc I keep getting user profile service failed log in. When I try boot into safe mode it’s just a white screen with cursor anyone know how to fix...
  6. The user profile service is not getting loaded, so I can’t sign in to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user profile service is not getting loaded, so I can’t sign in to my pc: User profile service is not getting loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-user-profile-service-is-not-getting-loaded-so/09f3da70-f87c-42e1-94b4-f23ae050883f
  7. The user profile service is not getting loaded, so I can’t sign in to my pc

The user profile service is not getting loaded, so I can’t sign in to my pc: User profile service is not getting loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-user-profile-service-is-not-getting-loaded-so/09f3da70-f87c-42e1-94b4-f23ae050883f
  8. user profile service failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    user profile service failed: I finished the reset that gets rid of everything but now it says the user profile failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-service-failed/fe2999d3-96a8-4422-80a4-79d1ac2b730c
  9. User profile service fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile service fail: Hi My laptops just done a windows (10) update. After restart I now can not log on. It says User Profile Service failure How do I fix this and why has an update caused this? Also I have not done a recent back up - as this update automatically did it despite me telling...
  10. User Profile Service Service failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...