Windows 10: User Profile Service Failed the Logon error message when trying to log on

Discus and support User Profile Service Failed the Logon error message when trying to log on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. When I try to log into my Toshiba Satellite C655 with Windows 7 Home Premium, I get an error message saying, "The User Profile Service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by artmaker67, Aug 20, 2022.

1. User Profile Service Failed the Logon error message when trying to log on

Hi everyone. When I try to log into my Toshiba Satellite C655 with Windows 7 Home Premium, I get an error message saying, "The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded". Is there a way to get around that and log onto my user account? I also want to change the Account Setting to not having to enter a password, since I am the only user. Thank you in advance.

:)

artmaker67, Aug 20, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Aug 20, 2022
  3. user profile service failed the logon

Hi,

There could be a software conflict that is why you're getting the error message
    USER PROFILE SERVICE FAILED THE LOGON

To resolve this issue, we suggest following the steps given by Bill Smithers on this
    thread and see if the issue will persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 20, 2022
  4. ElsaAy Win User

User Profile Service Failed the Logon error message when trying to log on

User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

After the windows 7 update of KB04490628 on 3/19/2019, the system errors when trying to log on to the pc account with the message user profile service: service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

I have logged into an alternate administrator account on the PC that was not corrupted and tried to uninstall the 3/19/2019 windows update but it will not allow that update to be uninstalled.

What steps can I take to correct the issue with the account. Everything on the PC is under the corrupt account. I have gone in and backed up onto a flash drive all of the pictures and documents, etc under the failing account using
    the administrative ID but would really like to correct the user account. I saw a similar issue listed under Vista but several non-vista users indicated the steps there did not fix their problem.

ElsaAy, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

User Profile Service Failed the Logon error message when trying to log on

1. User Profile Service Failed the Logon error message when trying to log on - Similar Threads - User Profile Service

2. User Profile Service Failed the Logon error message when trying to log on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service Failed the Logon error message when trying to log on: Hi everyone. When I try to log into my Toshiba Satellite C655 with Windows 7 Home Premium, I get an error message saying, "The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded". Is there a way to get around that and log onto my user account? I also want to...
  3. User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded: I recently resettled my gaming PC, so I can free up all 200GB/1TB of my space on my disks. After resetting it I was prompted with the “User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded”. I’ve seen multiple videos on how you can fix it by entering...
  4. User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded: I recently resettled my gaming PC, so I can free up all 200GB/1TB of my space on my disks. After resetting it I was prompted with the “User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded”. I’ve seen multiple videos on how you can fix it by entering...
  5. User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. user profile service failed the logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service failed the logon: I am not able to login to my windows laptop. On the login page, user profile service failed the logon message is being displayed. It is saying your pin is not available, and asks me to set up pin. When I click it the above error message pops up. Also the keyboard is not...
  7. user profile service failed the logon

user profile service failed the logon: I am not able to login to my windows laptop. On the login page, user profile service failed the logon message is being displayed. It is saying your pin is not available, and asks me to set up pin. When I click it the above error message pops up. Also the keyboard is not...
  8. User profile service service failed the logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile service service failed the logon: Recently my keyboard stopped working. Due to the fact that my laptop did not experience any physical damage, I reset my laptop in the hopes that it was a software problem. After resetting my laptop I have been unable to login to my laptop with it saying “user profile service...
  9. User profile service service failed the logon

User profile service service failed the logon: Recently my keyboard stopped working. Due to the fact that my laptop did not experience any physical damage, I reset my laptop in the hopes that it was a software problem. After resetting my laptop I have been unable to login to my laptop with it saying “user profile service...
  10. Windows 10: Error Message "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in" on logon...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: Error Message "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in" on logon...: Hi,I have an ASUS Z390 motherboard with Win10 installed on an SSD, and the ASUS Armoury Crate software as well as my Avast Antivirus installed a bunch of driver updates last night and both asked me to reboot. I rebooted this morning, but I keep getting the error message "The...