Windows 10: user profile service failed the logon

Discus and support user profile service failed the logon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to login to my windows laptop. On the login page, user profile service failed the logon message is being displayed. It is saying your pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VarunKomaragiri, May 29, 2022.

1. user profile service failed the logon

I am not able to login to my windows laptop. On the login page, user profile service failed the logon message is being displayed. It is saying your pin is not available, and asks me to set up pin. When I click it the above error message pops up. Also the keyboard is not responding. Trying to enter in safe mode is also not working as it also takes me to the login page from where I cannot do anything.

:)

VarunKomaragiri, May 29, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 29, 2022
  3. user profile service failed the logon

Hi,

There could be a software conflict that is why you're getting the error message
    USER PROFILE SERVICE FAILED THE LOGON

To resolve this issue, we suggest following the steps given by Bill Smithers on this
    thread and see if the issue will persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, May 29, 2022
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

user profile service failed the logon

Windows 7 Question...The User Profile Service service failed the logon, User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello
    sstephens11,

This error may occur if the user profile registry is corrupted or the user profile folder was deleted manually. I highly suggest not to change your BIOS settings since your UEFI is nt compatible with Windows 7. We'd like to know which "admin password" you're
    referring to.

Please follow the steps outlined in this support article: You receive a "The User Profile
    Service failed the logon” error message

Update us with results for further assistance.

Carlo Fer, May 29, 2022
Thema:

user profile service failed the logon

1. user profile service failed the logon - Similar Threads - user profile service

2. “the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”: I did a Windows reset in Windows Update. After a long time I got the login screen with my accountname. After password input I got a blue screen with “the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”. After OK again login screen ..... and couldn't get out of the...
  3. “the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”: I did a Windows reset in Windows Update. After a long time I got the login screen with my accountname. After password input I got a blue screen with “the service user profile service failed to logon windows 10”. After OK again login screen ..... and couldn't get out of the...
  4. User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded: I recently resettled my gaming PC, so I can free up all 200GB/1TB of my space on my disks. After resetting it I was prompted with the “User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded”. I’ve seen multiple videos on how you can fix it by entering...
  5. User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded: I recently resettled my gaming PC, so I can free up all 200GB/1TB of my space on my disks. After resetting it I was prompted with the “User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded”. I’ve seen multiple videos on how you can fix it by entering...
  6. User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

7. user profile service failed the logon

user profile service failed the logon: I am not able to login to my windows laptop. On the login page, user profile service failed the logon message is being displayed. It is saying your pin is not available, and asks me to set up pin. When I click it the above error message pops up. Also the keyboard is not...
  8. User profile service service failed the logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile service service failed the logon: Recently my keyboard stopped working. Due to the fact that my laptop did not experience any physical damage, I reset my laptop in the hopes that it was a software problem. After resetting my laptop I have been unable to login to my laptop with it saying “user profile service...
  9. User profile service service failed the logon

User profile service service failed the logon: Recently my keyboard stopped working. Due to the fact that my laptop did not experience any physical damage, I reset my laptop in the hopes that it was a software problem. After resetting my laptop I have been unable to login to my laptop with it saying “user profile service...
  10. The User Profile Service service failed to logon. User Profile cannot be loaded (Windows...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The User Profile Service service failed to logon. User Profile cannot be loaded (Windows...: My daughter got this message when she tried to login on the laptop. Then several more attempts at login also failed. I then logged in as administrator and checked to see if the profile folders, files, and NTUSER.DAT file were there. All OK. I tried a few things to get...