Windows 10: User Profile Service, High memory usage

Discus and support User Profile Service, High memory usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, it's being like this for a while. [ATTACH] This process is always using a lot of my memory usually 100 mb and sometimes above 200 mb. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by asakurayonik, Dec 19, 2020.

1. User Profile Service, High memory usage

Hi, it's being like this for a while.

User Profile Service, High memory usage 1611fb02-6fe0-4591-a561-c324d1d7ad78?upload=true.png

This process is always using a lot of my memory usually 100 mb and sometimes above 200 mb. It doesn't looks normal to me. I login with my Microsoft account, and I just want to know is there any fix for this? Or maybe I have to try a reinstall?

Thanks,

:)

asakurayonik, Dec 19, 2020

2. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 19, 2020
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Dec 19, 2020
  4. User Profile Service, High memory usage

System and Compressed Memory High Disk Usage

Hi Yousef,

As you are facing issues with high system memory usage on your PC, we will help you with this issue.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with CPU usage by the processes on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

These issues might occur due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

User Profile Service, High memory usage

1. User Profile Service, High memory usage - Similar Threads - User Profile Service

2. Windows Push Notifications User Service High Memory or CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Push Notifications User Service High Memory or CPU usage: [IMG]If Windows Push Notifications User Service is consuming high Memory or CPU usage in Windows 11/10, here is how you can eliminate this problem. It likely happens when you start your computer or connect it to the internet after a long time since all the apps try to show...
  3. Svchost - user profile service Server 2022 high memory usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Svchost - user profile service Server 2022 high memory usage: Recently I have install 3 windows server 2022 with mssql 2019. Every two days the system stuck, and I find user profile service consume all the free memory. it's not happens on servers without sql.Btw: I'm not sure if it have something to do but we are backing up these...
  4. Svchost - user profile service Server 2022 high memory usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Svchost - user profile service Server 2022 high memory usage: Recently I have install 3 windows server 2022 with mssql 2019. Every two days the system stuck, and I find user profile service consume all the free memory. it's not happens on servers without sql.Btw: I'm not sure if it have something to do but we are backing up these...
  5. High memory usage of a service called Antimalware service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High memory usage of a service called Antimalware service: Is there any way i could reduce the memory usage of of the service mentioned above? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-of-a-service-called-antimalware/01fce9f5-ac5c-49fb-9f2f-8ed0d521931e
  6. High memory usage of a service called Antimalware service

High memory usage of a service called Antimalware service: Is there any way i could reduce the memory usage of of the service mentioned above? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-of-a-service-called-antimalware/01fce9f5-ac5c-49fb-9f2f-8ed0d521931e
  7. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  8. High Memory usage by a service

High Memory usage by a service: The antimalware service executable and service host: syst main processes are consuming 15% of my ram altogether. How do I stop these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-by-a-service/2e2345d9-a647-43f4-bf14-2c81bec61712
  9. High Memory usage by a service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Memory usage by a service: The antimalware service executable and service host: syst main processes are consuming 15% of my ram altogether. How do I stop these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-by-a-service/2e2345d9-a647-43f4-bf14-2c81bec61712
  10. High Memory usage by a service

in Windows 10 Gaming