Windows 10: User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,...

Discus and support User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have read other articles saying this was caused by a windows 10 update and that there as since been an update rolled out to fix this issue. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Donavin410, Dec 11, 2020.

1. User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,...

I have read other articles saying this was caused by a windows 10 update and that there as since been an update rolled out to fix this issue.

The computer that is giving me this error has all the latest updates..

I checked the error logs and it does give the 509 error and shows that its trying to sync Microsoft installer files would sounds like the error caused by said update.

here is the error from the error log

Windows cannot copy file \\?\UNC\BakersT340\PROFILES\Michael.V6\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{BECBA8A5-B3B6-4D25-980F-D98D8D83D97A} to location \\?\C:\Users\michael\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{BECBA8A5-B3B6-4D25-980F-D98D8D83D97A}. This error may be caused by network problems or insufficient security rights.

DETAIL - Access is denied.

any solutions?

:)

Donavin410, Dec 11, 2020
  2. smarty79 Win User

Roaming profile was not completely synchronized

Hi,

When logging into my W10 machine I am getting the error " Roaming profile was not completely synchronised, it has been loaded with a partially synchronised profile" it has been this way for a while now, but have not had time to resolve.

I have had a search around and I found this post - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...file-not-synchronized-and-logon-logoff-delays

It says the issue was fixed in - https://support.microsoft.com/help/4340917 - (July
    24, 2018—KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191)
    )

My PC is fully up to date so is not available through Windows Update. I have tried going to the Microsoft Update Catalog to get the standalone package but they say 'Update not applicable for your computer'

Any ideas?

smarty79, Dec 11, 2020
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Dec 11, 2020
  4. marymmcc Win User

User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,...

Event 1521 User Profile Service

After resetting windows 10, left with error on every boot: Event 1521 User Profile Service
    Windows cannot locate the server copy of your roaming profile and is attempting to log you on with your local profile. Changes to the profile will not be copied to the server when you log off. This error may be caused by network problems or insufficient security rights.
    DETAIL - The system cannot find the path specified.

This is a stand alone computer. It is not part of any domain. It does not have a server. There is only one user -part of the administrators. Additionally, I am unable to change the type of user account from roaming to local.. (It keeps reverting back to roaming). Idon't even know why I have a roaming profile. Something must have changed when the computer was reset.
    Tried various fixes found on the internet: registry edit;copy default user folder from another computer; sfc/scan; dism/scan; fully updated;

Most posts on the internet involving this error relate to users as being part of a domain. This is not my situation. Is the solution to recreate my profile and If I recreate my user profile, will I lose all of my settings requiring countless hours to regain? Or is there another fix for this error? Thanks in advance

marymmcc, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,...

1. User Profile Service: Your Roaming profile isn't synchronized completely with the server,... - Similar Threads - User Profile Service

2. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  3. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  4. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Roaming Profile issue

Roaming Profile issue: hello i start a new job and they are using roaming profile and few user like me if i pin some app in the task bar set some parameter in outlook signature, etc.. if i reboot its lost.what could it be i dont have all access for now so i cannot verify my self some at the AD let...
  6. My Roaming User Profile was not completely syncronized, but... he's Local and not Roaming

My Roaming User Profile was not completely syncronized, but... he's Local and not Roaming: First one, I am a Linux User by default, I'm developer and Linux is much better for this. And then, lately I've trying use Windows more times, mostly for Games and try to use some OS new. Here's the issue: I was try to change my username on Win10, I thought this is a easy...
  7. Roaming profile error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Roaming profile error: Can anyone help me with this? I have already done 2 clean installs so far, and the last one I had restored from a backup on my external. I learned the hard way to back up your back up But for some reason not to long after my pc started to freeze up, not respond and then I got...
  8. Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On a computer that’s running Windows 10, you may experience logon or logoff delays when you use roaming user profiles. In this post, we will address the roaming profile sync error & logon, logoff delays on Windows 10. Your roaming [...] This post Your...
  9. Roaming profile was not completely synchronized

Roaming profile was not completely synchronized: Hi, When logging into my W10 machine I am getting the error " Roaming profile was not completely synchronised, it has been loaded with a partially synchronised profile" it has been this way for a while now, but have not had time to resolve. I have had a search around and I...
  10. User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.: How can I recover from this error message? I click on OK, and then see the sign on screen again prompting me to enter my MS password. Not able to login as this repeats ..... regards, . 14278