Windows 10: User profile temporary sign-in issue

Discus and support User profile temporary sign-in issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WHY has this update been released when the Build 20226 issue was already known? I cannot log into my normal account and do not have any programming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Whathaveyoudonenow, Nov 3, 2020.

1. User profile temporary sign-in issue

WHY has this update been released when the Build 20226 issue was already known? I cannot log into my normal account and do not have any programming knowledge, so I cannot apply the 'workarounds' I've found on the internet. I am FURIOUS with the amount of time I have wasted courtesy once again of Microsoft. HOW DARE THEY RELEASE SOMETHING WITH A MAJOR ISSUE THAT THEY ALREADY KNEW ABOUT?

:)

Whathaveyoudonenow, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
  4. Pilotsean Win User

User profile temporary sign-in issue

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

Hello I went to try to follow the instructions here to fix the temp profile issue I am having with Windows ten after upgrading from 7 a few months ago and I got to the step of the registry ....I don't see the user profile lists as in your pictures I see the below items in my pictures which look completely different then yours. I don't want to miss anything up as I have both of my baby's last three years of pictures on the laptop that I need to get to. Please help!

User profile temporary sign-in issue [​IMG]

Pilotsean, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

User profile temporary sign-in issue

1. User profile temporary sign-in issue - Similar Threads - User profile temporary

2. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: HelloWindows user profile is getting corrupted every time system is restarted.On boot up a new temporary profile is getting created.How to find the root cause of user profile corruption? Any system logs can help ?Thanks & regardsSampath R...
  3. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in Temporary User profile: After installing the latest update I can sign in to my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-temporary-user-profile/f67f2dd4-2796-45be-8023-4f1daa313e3a
  4. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

Can't sign in Temporary User profile: After installing the latest update I can sign in to my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-temporary-user-profile/f67f2dd4-2796-45be-8023-4f1daa313e3a
  5. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: A User Profile is a collection of settings and data of a user account. It is stored in the user's C:\Users\<user name> profile folder.Temporary User Profile: A temporary profile is created each time that an error condition prevents the user's profile from loading. Temporary...
  7. Temporary user profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary user profile: How do I change a temporary profile to a permanent one so that I don't lose settings and data every time I close down? I tried A. User's instruction but I got stuck at the net user administrator /active:yes command. This started when I tried to block certain websites by...
  8. Temporary Profile sign in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Temporary Profile sign in issues: My desktop has decided on its own to sign me into a temporary profile. I tried booting into Safe Mode, but that has not fixed the problem. I no longer have access to any of my files....
  9. Signed with temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  10. Signing in with Temporary Profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....