Windows 10: user profile Win10

Discus and support user profile Win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I repair or replace my user profile in Windows10 that was corrupted during a shutdown failure?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JudithKapp, Nov 28, 2018.

1. user profile Win10

How do I repair or replace my user profile in Windows10 that was corrupted during a shutdown failure?

:)

JudithKapp, Nov 28, 2018

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Nov 28, 2018
  3. rfhar Win User
    How do I fix a corrupt user profile in Win10...

I do not have this problem right now but have had in the past and know someone who did recently. I Previously I had upgraded from Win7 and had to go back to Win7 because of too many problems in the update to Win10. I did this four times then did a clean
    boot via doing a Shift-restart and following through the menus. The clean-boot cured all my problems and now the boot up time is at least three times faster. Over the years using Win7 I have had to repair a corrupted User profile. I tried using the method
    I was able to fis a corrupt profile with Win7 on Win10 and found that the Win7 method does not work on Win10. As such I just want to be prepared and have the information on file.

Is the method you list above necessary for a standard user profile or can just copy my personal stuff over to a new user profile as BulldogXX suggests for a standard user profile?

rfhar, Nov 28, 2018
  4. user profile Win10

Missing Profile WIN10

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

I request you to check if your profile is listed under users list or not. Follow the below step and check:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type netplwiz in the box and hit enter.

If it is not listed, I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart
      under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.

Hope this helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

user profile Win10

1. user profile Win10 - Similar Threads - user profile Win10

2. Win10 user profile changed & related data missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 user profile changed & related data missing: Win10 reinstalled, user profile changed but using the original email, and all the files and related data from the original user profile is missing. Also, my laptop name was changed under devices. There is no additional backup anywhere other than a USB drive they the techs who...
  3. Win10 user profile changed & related data missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 user profile changed & related data missing: Win10 reinstalled, user profile changed but using the original email, and all the files and related data from the original user profile is missing. Also, my laptop name was changed under devices. There is no additional backup anywhere other than a USB drive they the techs who...
  4. Win10 user profile changed & related data missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win10 Doesn't Recognize Second User Profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 Doesn't Recognize Second User Profile: I bought a new Acer Aspire 5 laptop that has a fingerprint scanner built in. It's running Win10 and will be used by two people: my wife and I.After the laptop was fully charged I began the setup. I got Wifi connectivity established and created my profile including fingerprint...
  6. Delete a User Profile in C:\Users via Win10 cmd line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete a User Profile in C:\Users via Win10 cmd line: Hey all, I am trying to remove a user account from the Users folder. As it turns out, the command <net user 'user' /delete> does not remove the user profile in the Users folder as well. Windows used to have the delprof and delprof 2 however I have read that they are...
  7. user profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    user profile: sometimes when i turn on my laptop windows10 i get user profile service service failed to log in. if i power down and power back up it will start up some times normal and some times in safe mode....
  8. Migrating a Win10 User profile to a new acxount

in Windows 10 Customization
    Migrating a Win10 User profile to a new acxount: So here is my question. A user has changed her surname and due to other issues i have had to creat her a new AD account. I want to copy the whole contents of her user profile C:\Windows\users\••••• and then move it ti the new account, what is the easiest process to complete...
  9. User Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile: How do you fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 10? Windows Fax and Scan would not fax following an update. I got an error message: “The RPC server is unavailable in Windows 10” On the Services window, I found the items DCOM Server Process Launcher, Remote Procedure...
  10. changing user profile name account in win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing user profile name account in win10: any easy way to change user profile name under C/users/name i can change name which shows once booting to windows but C/users/name stays the same... thank you...