Windows 10: user profile

Discus and support user profile in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; sometimes when i turn on my laptop windows10 i get user profile service service failed to log in. if i power down and power back up it will start up... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by garywarner1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. user profile

sometimes when i turn on my laptop windows10 i get user profile service service failed to log in. if i power down and power back up it will start up some times normal and some times in safe mode.

:)

garywarner1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. v444 Win User

script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Rose Ter Win User

user profile

migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

user profile

1. user profile - Similar Threads - user profile

2. I changed my user profile name from Control panel, C:Users/ and from registry. After that...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I changed my user profile name from Control panel, C:Users/ and from registry. After that...: Hi Support, I changed my user profile name from Control panel, C:Users/ and from registry. After that all MS office icons became blank. But all programs working. Icons are showing as white blank file. cannot be verified as word or Excel. Please help...
  3. How to alter Roaming User Profiles for Printers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to alter Roaming User Profiles for Printers on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have a Roaming User Profile, the profile is stored on a network […] This article How to alter Roaming User Profiles for Printers on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Cannot access old user profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot access old user profile: I have switched user profiles on my laptop a couple of years ago when I domain joined the device but need access to my old profile (which used the same username but wasn’t domain joined). I can still see it in c:\users\ but I do not see it in PC Management or when I use ‘net...
  5. User profile Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile Issue: I was trying to change my username in C: drive instead I ended creating two folders with all my files and now windows has created a TEMP folder and all of my new details are being saved into that folder. Please Help on how to have a permanent user name folder with a desired...
  6. Windows 10 Update has corrupted my user profile and signs me in to a temporary account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update has corrupted my user profile and signs me in to a temporary account: As a result of the update, the login sequence is failing; Windows error message is that we cannot sign into your account; as a result the temporary account in use means that all application settings are also lost and the machine wants to reconfigure every installed desktop...
  7. How to recover a user profile and files therein when restore points do not work

How to recover a user profile and files therein when restore points do not work: A recent Windows 10 update appears to have deleted a user profile. Have restored to two earlier restore dates, to no avail. The system has created a temporary user profile using the same outlook email but the files associated with this user are no where to be seen. Can...
  8. WiFi SSID from User Profiles to Group Policy Profiles

WiFi SSID from User Profiles to Group Policy Profiles: How can I change WiFi SSID from User Profiles to Group Policy Profiles [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-ssid-from-user-profiles-to-group-policy/aef93ffa-dd07-458b-80c4-11ac7d40f27d
  9. REMOVING A C/USER PROFILE FROM SECONDHAND LAPTOP WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE A LOCAL LOGIN - IS IT...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMOVING A C/USER PROFILE FROM SECONDHAND LAPTOP WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE A LOCAL LOGIN - IS IT...: Hello, those who know. I've bought a secondhand laptop running Windows 10 and, despite thinking he'd deleted everything from his laptop, the seller still has a C/User profile. I currently am using a Local profile as the laptop is destined for someone else and I am trying to...
  10. How to remove advanced user profile settings from a user account Win10 Home 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove advanced user profile settings from a user account Win10 Home 20H2: I recently thought I would try to set up a local account login, but it didn't work as expected. Now I have the one user account with two separate logins, the local name and my Microsoft account name. I am wanting to remove the local name login and just continue to use my...