Windows 10: user profile

Discus and support user profile in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; sometimes when i turn on my laptop windows10 i get user profile service service failed to log in. if i power down and power back up it will start up... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by garywarner1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. user profile

sometimes when i turn on my laptop windows10 i get user profile service service failed to log in. if i power down and power back up it will start up some times normal and some times in safe mode.

:)

garywarner1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. v444 Win User

script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Rose Ter Win User

user profile

migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

user profile

1. user profile - Similar Threads - user profile

2. User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt: So this is a very rare case, which i never encountered.When dismounting my laptop from the docking station, try to work somewhere else without the dock i get a error when attempting to sign in.The error is as followed: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User...
  3. User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt: So this is a very rare case, which i never encountered.When dismounting my laptop from the docking station, try to work somewhere else without the dock i get a error when attempting to sign in.The error is as followed: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User...
  4. WSL on W11 causing Windows User Profile Service to fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL on W11 causing Windows User Profile Service to fail: Hi everyone,I'm having a problem that seems to be related to installing WSL on W11.Open cmd Run: wsl --install -d UbuntuReboot W11Set user - password for UbuntuEvery time I install WSL, I encounter this problem every time I turn on my PC: the Windows User Profile Service...
  5. WSL on W11 causing Windows User Profile Service to fail

WSL on W11 causing Windows User Profile Service to fail: Hi everyone,I'm having a problem that seems to be related to installing WSL on W11.Open cmd Run: wsl --install -d UbuntuReboot W11Set user - password for UbuntuEvery time I install WSL, I encounter this problem every time I turn on my PC: the Windows User Profile Service...
  6. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...: I tried to reset my windows 10, the laptop restarted and got to the login pageI tried logging in but it kept showing 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password' both my pin and finger print refused to work. I have tried...
  7. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...: I tried to reset my windows 10, the laptop restarted and got to the login pageI tried logging in but it kept showing 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password' both my pin and finger print refused to work. I have tried...
  8. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

9. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile cannot be loaded: Very frustrating problem. Had it on multiple machines since 21h2 if i remember correctly and on most of the machines fix was usual, registry fix with .bak rename/removal, ntuser replacement but i have one damn machine that has this problem even after win reinstall. Tried...
  10. User profile cannot be loaded

User profile cannot be loaded: Very frustrating problem. Had it on multiple machines since 21h2 if i remember correctly and on most of the machines fix was usual, registry fix with .bak rename/removal, ntuser replacement but i have one damn machine that has this problem even after win reinstall. Tried...