Windows 10: User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer

Discus and support User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I recently updated from version 1803 to 1809, which seemed to go smooth. I had some network issues that were ultimately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by phrab, May 14, 2019.

1. phrab Win User

User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer

I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I recently updated from version 1803 to 1809, which seemed to go smooth. I had some network issues that were ultimately resolved in a thread here. My user account is an admin account & I don't use a password.

I am now getting multiple errors in the event viewer when I reboot or when I run Macrium Reflect to create backups.

User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer [​IMG]

This just started recently after fixing the sharing problem to my Windows XP machine, which is on the network. I don't know how serious it is & don't know how to fix it.
    Thank you in advance for any advice!

:)

phrab, May 14, 2019

2. Event viewer full of Event 1534 after October update

After the October update my event viewer is full of Event 1534 "Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details "
    The event has occurred 100+ times everyday. Why is this happening?

JamesCorrigan97, May 14, 2019
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 14, 2019
  4. User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer

profile service error, version 1809

Hi Jenny, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

The issue with User profile might occur if the default profile’s NTUSER.DAT file is nonexistent or corrupted. I suggest you refer to the thread provided by Niki on User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/win...

You can also refer to the thread User Profile Service Event 1534

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Note: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. To
    backup and restore registry key, refer Microsoft article on How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

If the issue persists, I suggest you get in touch with experts on the TechNet forums

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Max Newman, May 14, 2019
Thema:

User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer

1. User Profiles Services Error 1534 in Event Viewer - Similar Threads - User Profiles Services

2. Error in user profile service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in user profile service: I just reinstalled windows 11 and I only get this error when I try to log in, I don't have another user to log in. Having windows 10 had the option to press f8 and f12 for advanced options but with windows 11 nothing appears anymore...
  3. Error in user profile service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in user profile service: I just reinstalled windows 11 and I only get this error when I try to log in, I don't have another user to log in. Having windows 10 had the option to press f8 and f12 for advanced options but with windows 11 nothing appears anymore...
  4. The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer: Hi, In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek". The errors are as follows: Event ID 7000: The User Energy Server Service queencreek service failed to start due to the...
  5. User Profile Service Warning 1534

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile Service Warning 1534: I have almost 6000 Warning 1534 codes on my computer since February of this year. How can I fix this so it will stop. It is affecting my computer. Running very slowly....
  6. Event 1521 User Profile Service

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Event 1521 User Profile Service: After resetting windows 10, left with error on every boot: Event 1521 User Profile Service Windows cannot locate the server copy of your roaming profile and is attempting to log you on with your local profile. Changes to the profile will not be copied to the server when you...
  7. User Profile Service Event IDs 1500, 1511, 1530, 1533, 1534, 1542

in Windows 10 News
    User Profile Service Event IDs 1500, 1511, 1530, 1533, 1534, 1542: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]For everything that takes place on a Windows computer, the operating system considers it as an Event internally. So, when any processes or tasks go wrong, a user can trace out the exact breakpoint. For this, first, let us check what [...] This post User...
  8. Windows 10: User Profile Service Event ID 1534 warnings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: User Profile Service Event ID 1534 warnings: Windows 10 administrators who check the event log of systems running Windows 10 version 1809 may notice a huge number of User Profile Service, event ID 1534, warnings. Event Load and unload warnings are displayed separately in the Event log under the Event ID 1534. The...
  9. event viewer: reports user profile fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer: reports user profile fails: After installing W-10 V. 1809. I get multiple listings stating that user profile cannot load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-reports-user-profile-fails/a6f591df-7464-4a22-a91f-973081ef5c1d
  10. Event viewer full of Event 1534 after October update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event viewer full of Event 1534 after October update: After the October update my event viewer is full of Event 1534 "Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details " The event has occurred 100+ times everyday. Why is this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user profile service event 1534

2. user profile error 1534

3. event 1534 user profile service

4. user profile service 1534,
  5. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  6. profile notification of event load for component {b31118b2-1f49-48e5-b6f5-bc21caec56fb} failed error code is see tracelogging for error details.,
  7. user profile service id 1534 windows 10 resolved,
  8. user profile service 1552,
  9. warnung user profile service 1534,
  10. event user profile 1534,
  11. microsoft windows user profiles service 1534,
  12. User Profile Service 1530 docs,
  13. user profile service 1534 external display,
  14. The description for Event ID 1534 from source Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service cannot be found,
  15. event id 1534 user profile