Windows 10: User profiles

Discus and support User profiles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know that user profiles can get corrupted so if i cloned my drive before anything got corrupted would that make it so that in the future if anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Johnmarston_47, May 9, 2020.

1. User profiles

I know that user profiles can get corrupted so if i cloned my drive before anything got corrupted would that make it so that in the future if anything was to get corrupted i could just go back to the old drive and my profile be fine?

:)

Johnmarston_47, May 9, 2020

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 9, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 9, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

User profiles

migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, May 9, 2020
Thema:

User profiles

1. User profiles - Similar Threads - User profiles

2. The user Profile Service Failed sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user Profile Service Failed sign in: I recently did a factory reset through the settings on my alienwear Aurora r6 and now i am receiving the error above. I cant use safe mode the error still persists. I’ve gone and tried to command prompt a new account still does not work. Ive gone through with finding the...
  3. The user Profile Service Failed sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The user Profile Service Failed sign in: I recently did a factory reset through the settings on my alienwear Aurora r6 and now i am receiving the error above. I cant use safe mode the error still persists. I’ve gone and tried to command prompt a new account still does not work. Ive gone through with finding the...
  4. The user Profile Service Failed sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 11 User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 User profile cannot be loaded: My computer boots to the Windows 11 log in screen where I am asked to input my PIN. My PIN is recognised but the resulting message says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded". I cannot gain access to any part of my PC except the...
  6. Windows 11 User profile cannot be loaded

Windows 11 User profile cannot be loaded: My computer boots to the Windows 11 log in screen where I am asked to input my PIN. My PIN is recognised but the resulting message says "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded". I cannot gain access to any part of my PC except the...
  7. Used profile service service failed sign in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Used profile service service failed sign in. User profile cannot be loaded: HI Team, After restarting the PC, I receiving an error message Used profile service service failed sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.I tried safe boot, disk cleanup and it is not helped, can you please help?...
  8. Used profile service service failed sign in. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used profile service service failed sign in. User profile cannot be loaded: HI Team, After restarting the PC, I receiving an error message Used profile service service failed sign in. User profile cannot be loaded.I tried safe boot, disk cleanup and it is not helped, can you please help?...
  9. Used profile service service failed sign in. User profile cannot be loaded

10. User profiles messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profiles messed up: Hi, Suddenly some of my user profile standard folders are now nested in the OneDrive folder. How want to change the folder paths back to the local username folder? Why it's happening?...