Windows 10: User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll"

Discus and support User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have a user receiving the error below. I tried tracing the error back to it's origins by opening up file explorer and just searching it, but like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Don Fountain, Nov 28, 2022.

1. User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll"

Hi I have a user receiving the error below. I tried tracing the error back to it's origins by opening up file explorer and just searching it, but like 5 of the same file popped up so I didn't know which one to reference. I tried running "SFC scan" & doing a "Clean Boot" which did not clear the error.

:)

Don Fountain, Nov 28, 2022

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Nov 28, 2022
  3. dll's work once then not

Hello,

System file corruption can cause issues with .dll files on your computer. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest
    creating a new user account on your PC and see if the same issues will occur on a new user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, please get back to us with the results.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 28, 2022
  4. David Haz Win User

User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll"

MSVCP100.dll and MSVCP100.dll missing

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software changes to your device prior to the missing DLL files?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool and see if it helps with the issue. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted
    files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

To run the System File Checker tool, you may follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, type
      Command Prompt or cmd, then right-click it, and click
      Run as administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following command, and press Enter:
      • sfc /scannow
    • After the process is finished, you may receive the results of the scan, if it found any corruptions within your device.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll"

1. User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll" - Similar Threads - User receiving was

2. there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found: there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-starting-dll-the-specified/a738667a-5551-48e0-87bb-13164a3a8f36
  3. there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found: there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-starting-dll-the-specified/a738667a-5551-48e0-87bb-13164a3a8f36
  4. there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....: Hi,Im getting this error and it does not go away.it is in :C:\Users\-------\AppData\Local\DirectHist\UswgeTrpj\I can't find the file and don't know how to replace it.How can I resolve this?Thanks.Molham...
  6. Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....

Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....: Hi,Im getting this error and it does not go away.it is in :C:\Users\-------\AppData\Local\DirectHist\UswgeTrpj\I can't find the file and don't know how to replace it.How can I resolve this?Thanks.Molham...
  7. User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll": Hi I have a user receiving the error below. I tried tracing the error back to it's origins by opening up file explorer and just searching it, but like 5 of the same file popped up so I didn't know which one to reference. I tried running "SFC scan" & doing a "Clean Boot" which...
  8. User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll"

User receiving "There was a problem starting V0520Pin.dll": Hi I have a user receiving the error below. I tried tracing the error back to it's origins by opening up file explorer and just searching it, but like 5 of the same file popped up so I didn't know which one to reference. I tried running "SFC scan" & doing a "Clean Boot" which...
  9. Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll: Hello, Sorry for my bad english, i'm french I don't know since when, but now I can't read any DVD/Blu-Ray and even movies in .ISO. I'm sure it was working 1 month ago. Usually, I use PowerDVD20 to open such files, but since today, i get an error: [ATTACH] also the same...
  10. Problem with a DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with a DLL: I did it "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system" and after a day it is came back (the problem) and now i am to do it again and it wont work help!...