Windows 10: User Signing In

Discus and support User Signing In in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello House, Please what is the resolution to this following message that pop up at start up Any assistance will be highly appreciated. Regards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Allmer Consult Limited, May 10, 2021.

1. User Signing In

Hello House, Please what is the resolution to this following message that pop up at start up Any assistance will be highly appreciated. Regards.

:)

Allmer Consult Limited, May 10, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 10, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 10, 2021
  4. User Signing In

How to sign in to Windows 10 as different User

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to switch between your 2 accounts, such as going through
    Start menu, through Ctrl +
    Alt
    + Delete screen, through Sign-in
    screen or through Task Manager. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you connected to a domain or managed by Windows Server?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps to switch user account:

• Click/tap on your desktop to make it the current focused (active) window, and press
      Alt + F4 keys to open Shut Down Windows window.
    • Click on the drop down menu and select Switch user.
    • You will now be taken to the lock screen to unlock.
    • It will show you the sign-in screen to select and sign in to the account you want to switch to.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 10, 2021
Thema:

User Signing In

1. User Signing In - Similar Threads - User Signing

2. The user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user profile service failed the sign in: Old Dell Inspiron 15R, i3, 8GBOriginally supplied with Win 8, was upgraded at some stage to Win 10.It was a work machine so I decided to factory reset the machine and wipe all data.The process finished and I was shown the Windows login screen.It still remembers the Windows...
  3. The user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The user profile service failed the sign in: Old Dell Inspiron 15R, i3, 8GBOriginally supplied with Win 8, was upgraded at some stage to Win 10.It was a work machine so I decided to factory reset the machine and wipe all data.The process finished and I was shown the Windows login screen.It still remembers the Windows...
  4. The user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  6. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  7. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

8. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  9. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  10. Why isn't Windows 11 signing out the current user when the computer sleeps?

Why isn't Windows 11 signing out the current user when the computer sleeps?: In Windows 11 on my Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop the current user account is not getting signed out when the computer sleeps. After I wake the laptop, when I try to sign in a different user using my fingerprint I get the message 'Someone else is signed in on this device and must...