Windows 10: user standar to user administrator where that changed before from standar to user

Discus and support user standar to user administrator where that changed before from standar to user in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how i can i get the solution i want to change my user standar to user administrator where that changed before/yesterday from standar to user... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Hunny Cayo Bunny Violeta, Jul 16, 2019.

1. user standar to user administrator where that changed before from standar to user

how i can i get the solution

i want to change my user standar to user administrator where that changed before/yesterday from standar to user

:)

Hunny Cayo Bunny Violeta, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 17, 2019
  3. joeta. Win User
    I can’t signed as Administrator user

Hi thanks for your answer.

It appears two accounts one with mi name and th other with my name and my mail.

The changes that I tried to make was to take out the password and canceled the windows update.

I didn't change to standar user.

When I tried to make anything it said to me It isn't a valid certificate, even for defrag.

It doesn't ask me for Admin password.

Thanks again for your help

joeta., Jul 17, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

user standar to user administrator where that changed before from standar to user

Changing Administrator in User Account

Hi Bryan,

In order for us to assist you on how to delete your Administrator Account from your computer. Kindly follow these steps:

• Go to Start.
    • Look for Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts.
    • Then look for Manage another user's account.
    • Select your old account and then delete it.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

user standar to user administrator where that changed before from standar to user

1. user standar to user administrator where that changed before from standar to user - Similar Threads - user standar user

2. Where to install policies for users, not administrators

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where to install policies for users, not administrators: I have a Firefox registry policy which works great for administrator accounts. It is installed in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Mozilla\Firefox] . Firefox displays active policies of the administrator level account, but when I switch to a user level account, the...
  3. User or administrator?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User or administrator?: I'm the only one who going to use my computer, nobody going to use. In Windows should i run always in administrator mode or create a new user for me? Which way is more useful? And drawbacks? submitted by /u/Appropriate-Ease-653 [link] [comments]...
  4. user administrator.

in Windows 10 Customization
    user administrator.: unfortunately I deleted my user administrator account, because I forgot password, then I add another email id then it does not shows the option of family and other users option, so I can't add the new email id as administrator account, when I enter a run command or anything...
  5. Standar SATA-AHCI Controller trouble.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Standar SATA-AHCI Controller trouble.: I've downloaded the last version of AMD Chipset drivers, but in the Devices Manager I can see: Standard SATA AHCI Controller provided by Microsoft (June 2006). It's this correct or maybe must be substituted by the ("some") new controller by AMD? Thanks in advance for your...
  6. Administrative User

Administrative User: I am an Administrator and the only user of this windows 10 machine. [ATTACH] However, I get told I am not an administrator by the following message. This is very frustrating Can I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  7. How to disable Signin screen of a Standar user local account always?

How to disable Signin screen of a Standar user local account always?: Hi, I searched over google to disable the signin screen of a user. i found some links with the same answer given in the below link https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/2-ways-to-automatically-skip-windows-10-login-screen.html But this solution does not work for my need. it...
  8. Changing a user account from standard to administration

Changing a user account from standard to administration: Yesterday as I was going through my laptop I happened to change my user account from administrator to standard and now i cant reverse it back to admin as it does not allow me to make the change. Please i really need help as i cannot install anything on my laptop....
  9. Change name for user (administrator)

Change name for user (administrator): I am the administrator on my computer and I cannot figure out how to change my name on Windows 10.... When I go to control panel there is no option to change username under the users section. When I change it by pressing Windows button + R and typing netplwiz it does not...
  10. administrator user changed to standard user

administrator user changed to standard user: I have changed my administrator user to standard user. Know i need to login with admin user. I am using windows 10. There was only administrator user which i have changed to standard user. How can i get back admin user. I also can't open cmd "run as administrator". Showing...