Windows 10: User unable to load error

Discus and support User unable to load error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A few nights ago I received an error upon logon about the user information being unable to load. All of my applications and most of my files are on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/seasonsofme, Nov 22, 2020.

1. User unable to load error

A few nights ago I received an error upon logon about the user information being unable to load. All of my applications and most of my files are on the computer but I have to go to the user folder in my file explorer. (My document folder is empty but if I go through the users folder I can find them) Any changes I make to the computer are gone upon restart. Am I doomed?/what should I do

Note 2 restarts before incident I uninstalled my wifi driver to relive long running connectivity issue

Note 2 if there are better subs to ask this question please let me know

submitted by /u/seasonsofme
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/seasonsofme, Nov 22, 2020

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Nov 22, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

User unable to load error

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

User unable to load error

1. User unable to load error - Similar Threads - User unable load

2. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...
  3. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...
  4. User Profile cannot be loaded error

User Profile cannot be loaded error: Hiya!My brother decided to reset his PC as he had some issues with it, and now everytime we try to log in we get this error. Being the "tech person" of the house it has sort of come down to me to fix it and I've not seen this error before so any help would be appreciated!! :...
  5. User Profile cannot be loaded error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile cannot be loaded error: Hiya!My brother decided to reset his PC as he had some issues with it, and now everytime we try to log in we get this error. Being the "tech person" of the house it has sort of come down to me to fix it and I've not seen this error before so any help would be appreciated!! :...
  6. User Profile cannot be loaded error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. User profile unable to load after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile unable to load after login: I cannot enter through my system, when I try to login and it gives me an error "the user profile service failed to sign in, user profile cannot be loaded".I need some fix with this. Thanks....
  8. User profile unable to load after login

User profile unable to load after login: I cannot enter through my system, when I try to login and it gives me an error "the user profile service failed to sign in, user profile cannot be loaded".I need some fix with this. Thanks....
  9. User Profile Load Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Profile Load Error: I tried activating my built-in administrator account from command prompt, it worked. I could see it on my list of user accounts, when I tried signing into the built-in administrator account, this was the error message I got. Please how do I solve it? [ATTACH]...
  10. Unable to load bitmaps! Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to load bitmaps! Error: I was running a 16bit program on my 32bit windows tablet. It was running fine till a few days ago when it started to say " unable to load bitmaps! ". It is not the program because I deleted it and down loaded it again and it says the same error. The program is Stars! a old...