Windows 10: username.000 folder has all appdata(s), I want only username folder to have appdata(s)

Discus and support username.000 folder has all appdata(s), I want only username folder to have appdata(s) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After I updated my windows to Windows 10 1903 version, I noticed that within user folder it contains a username.000 folder which is having all the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mr_pacific, Jun 8, 2019.

1. username.000 folder has all appdata(s), I want only username folder to have appdata(s)

After I updated my windows to Windows 10 1903 version, I noticed that within user folder it contains a username.000 folder which is having all the appdata as well as username folder too. But I want my all appdata to reside in username folder and I also do not want to revert my windows to older version(s).

:)

mr_pacific, Jun 8, 2019
  2. KBx642 Win User

APPDATA

You can get to Appdata by going into File Explorer and typing %appdata% in the folder/address bar. You'll end up in username/appdata/roaming

You can then click the folder names to go back to the username/appdata folder and select the local folder instead of roaming.

If you don't see the folder you want you'll have to use the unhide option, but a lot will still be accessible without that.

KBx642, Jun 8, 2019
  3. DeriLoko3 Win User
    Deleting the SendTo Folder from the AppData Folder

The SendTo folder is something that I do not use, including the one in the browser.

Deleting the SendTo folder from the AppData folder does not crash the computer. It makes the computer no longer having the SendTo folder. In fact, I do not need help from this one.

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo

DeriLoko3, Jun 8, 2019
  4. username.000 folder has all appdata(s), I want only username folder to have appdata(s)

How to access appdata folder

Hi Jaden,

Thank you posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Write in the search box the following: “%appdata%” .
    • After the search is finished left click or tap on the folder that the search feature found.
    • If it takes you to the following path: “C:\Users\The user that you are logged in with\AppData\Roaming”.
    • It means that your folders are still there but they are hidden.
    • Click on “View”.
    • Check the box “Hidden items”
    Also you refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-appdata-folder

Note: Above link also refers to the Windows 10.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

username.000 folder has all appdata(s), I want only username folder to have appdata(s)

1. username.000 folder has all appdata(s), I want only username folder to have appdata(s) - Similar Threads - username 000 folder

2. AppData Roaming folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AppData Roaming folder: I have accidentally deleted my AppData folder and I can't recover it. I bought my laptop from UK and the windows and drivers were preinstalled in it. And I have not any disc form where I can redownload drivers or windows licensed version. what should I do even powershell is...
  3. CXINST.EXE not found in C:/USER/USERNAME/APPDATA/TEMP/TEMPUNLOAD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CXINST.EXE not found in C:/USER/USERNAME/APPDATA/TEMP/TEMPUNLOAD: I got the above error when i tried to install CATIA V5, tried all the remedies as far available on internet but nothing helped. Please help me out on this error. Thank you[ATTACH]...
  4. Issue with permissions on username folder?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue with permissions on username folder?: Hi guys, I have had this issue for a while.....No start menu, can't open some apps like the calculator....I have to ctrl/alt/del to get to shut down button. This is start to bug me so I went to dig a little. When I go to Windows/users I see: Default...
  5. Deleting the Links Folder from the Username Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting the Links Folder from the Username Folder: The Links folder is something that I do not use. Deleting the Links folder from the Username folder does not crash the computer. It makes the computer no longer having the Links folder. In fact, I do not need help from this one. C:\Users\<UserName>\Links 81283
  6. Deleting the SendTo Folder from the AppData Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting the SendTo Folder from the AppData Folder: The SendTo folder is something that I do not use, including the one in the browser. Deleting the SendTo folder from the AppData folder does not crash the computer. It makes the computer no longer having the SendTo folder. In fact, I do not need help from this one....
  7. Moving Appdata folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Appdata folder: I am looking to move the Appdata folder within my user file. I have tried previously to move it(changing the location of the files inside it)and it caused system hangs and a loss of the start menu. Ive also tried to do the old method of running though audit mode and that...
  8. Curious appdata folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Curious appdata folders: This is just a 'for curiosity' enquiry as the disk in question is out of service due to bad block errors. Under appdata\Local there are 1244 empty folders like below - wonder how they got there? 51606
  9. AppData folder and other system folders muddled and moved

in Windows 10 Support
    AppData folder and other system folders muddled and moved: Hello, I've got a problem with my AppData folder and similar folders after I tried to move certain other folders. This began when I tried moving the 'Camera Roll' and 'Saved Pictures' folders from the 'Pictures' folder - after trying to delete them, they kept reappearing,...
  10. Clear up AppData folder/s

in Windows 10 Support
    Clear up AppData folder/s: Hi, Does anybody know of any application that can cross-check your registry and/or Program Files folder with the appdata folder to delete any folders to programs that no longer exist on your pc.? I have a 128GB SSD and I'm trying to get rid of alot of space because it...