Windows 10: Username and Password textbox not showing

Discus and support Username and Password textbox not showing in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi Friends, Today my laptop upgraded to windows 10 automatically after i logged into my account if i take the sharing the username and password... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by drameshcbe, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Username and Password textbox not showing

Hi Friends,

Today my laptop upgraded to windows 10 automatically after i logged into my account if i take the sharing the username and password field is disabled and it is taking my current username and password when i not able to take the RDP it pops the same message.

Username and Password textbox not showing [​IMG]

Kindly help me to fix this issue.

:)

drameshcbe, Jul 4, 2016
  2. LB636 Win User

How to disable pre-lock screen image on Windows 10 ?

That's what I was talking about.

Instead of showing anything before the password textbox, show the password textbox.

One phase. Not two.

Merge the 2 phases if you have to.

LB636, Jul 4, 2016
  3. How to disable pre-lock screen image on Windows 10 ?

I don't mean to be catty but what you're saying is that you don't want to have to go to all the trouble of pressing the Spacebar to open the password textbox?!

Chuck Becker, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

Username and Password textbox not showing

1. Username and Password textbox not showing - Similar Threads - Username Password textbox

2. Username-password login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Username-password login: OK so I want to make to where you need a username and password like for when you are logging into a remote cpu I followed the steps but it will not show up here is a set of pictures to help identify it...
  3. No password textbox when signing in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password textbox when signing in?: I have a Dell computer which came with Windows 10 software.Recently I have:Upgraded to Windows 11 1 month agoPlugged in new speakers 2 weeks agoAlso relevant:We have many power outagesIn the past, since I got it, when I told my computer to update and restart, it would shut...
  4. No password textbox when signing in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No password textbox when signing in?: I have a Dell computer which came with Windows 10 software.Recently I have:Upgraded to Windows 11 1 month agoPlugged in new speakers 2 weeks agoAlso relevant:We have many power outagesIn the past, since I got it, when I told my computer to update and restart, it would shut...
  5. usernames and passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    usernames and passwords: how do i access all my usernames and passwords. I had them written down but lost them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usernames-and-passwords/62585e2c-7c94-4fa2-98fe-5755f3f02907
  6. username and password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    username and password: I am having a problem editing username through my microsoft password manager feature i want to edit username Found how to edit password but need to change username How is this done thru password manager...
  7. Password and username login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password and username login: When I go to certain websites that require a username and password this information seems to be there and I just have to use the enter button. How do I change this format so that I have to manually type in the username and password because I don't feel comfortable with the...
  8. RDP and Username/Password

RDP and Username/Password: I use often RDP to connect to my laptop as I can see the three screens presented by my desktop workstation making work a whole lot easier. My initial problem was it would use something like [MicrosoftAccount]/[Username] to log in. The 1st strange thing I noticed was that...
  9. username and password

username and password: how to find my internet password, it is connected from the router by cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/username-and-password/e547cfd0-01b9-4977-b36b-5094fb340f7d
  10. Username or password incorrect

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Username or password incorrect: I've previously run netplwiz from the command prompt to disable the sign in process in Windows 10. [img] Which worked fine in build 10049 but in 10158 & 10166 I now get this error message [img] I don't understand how this message can appear as no password has...