Windows 10: username and password

Discus and support username and password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to find my internet password, it is connected from the router by cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sikkandarbadusha, Nov 18, 2018.

1. username and password

how to find my internet password, it is connected from the router by cable

:)

sikkandarbadusha, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Family Tree Legends - forgotten username/password

Hi Sara,

We would like to know more about the issue. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Can you give us the screenshot of the dialog box that ask for username and password?
    • Are you able to view the files that are available on your USB?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 18, 2018
  3. How do you set up a password in Windows 10, if you have never used one?

You should be able to click Change, leave the "Old Password" empty (blank) and put in a new password in the two bottom boxes.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest this alternative instead:

• Open Command Prompt
    • Type echo %username% and press Enter (this will reveal your true username on the next line)
    • Type the following and press Enter to change the password to

net user alanrosenbaum NewPassword!

Replace "alanrosenbaum" with whatever username you got in step 2.

Replace "NewPassword!" with whatever you want your password to actually become.

That's it.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 18, 2018
  4. username and password

Microsft edge username & password

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Were you able to access and search to any browsers?
    • Please provide us the screen shot where it asks your Microsoft Edge username and password.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

username and password

1. username and password - Similar Threads - username password

2. cannot login to Surface wont accept username and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot login to Surface wont accept username and password: I have checked the username and password at Microsoft accounts and it is correct. So how can I remove this logon issue and get it right. How can I bypass this login Thanks Wayne...
  3. Microsoft site changed my username and password - recovery?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft site changed my username and password - recovery?: I have several computers and a Office 365 home subscription that allows me to use Office on 6 pcs. I have 365 installed on 3 computers, and was trying to install it on my wife's computer. Let's say my wife's user name was "Sally". When I logged into my Online Account (for...
  4. How to backup and restore a VPN connection? With Username & Password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to backup and restore a VPN connection? With Username & Password?: How can we backup and restore an existing, working VPN connection? Is there a way to even include the username and password for such connections? 152201
  5. Reconnect network drives fails if I disable "Users must enter a username and password to...

Reconnect network drives fails if I disable "Users must enter a username and password to...: I just installed Windows 10 Home 1909 on an Intel NUC. I have another Win 10 tower PC that maps all my NAS network drives just fine, with user log-in to the PC disabled. On the NUC and via the same network switch to the NAS, Windows reconnect to the network drives is broken...
  6. Windows Security Login Prompt Does not Show Username or Password Dialog

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security Login Prompt Does not Show Username or Password Dialog: In our environment, user can connect to VPN either through choosing the VPN option through the WiFi systems icon tray or opening the Network/VPN options Windows. They also have to authenticate with their credentials to connect for security. We noticed that for some users...
  7. Factory reset hp stream now won't accept username or password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory reset hp stream now won't accept username or password.: I reset my hp stream 14-cb013wm back to windows 10 S. When I go to login it asks for "other account" username email and password. I tried several times plugging in my email and password I had on here to no avail. Also can't get it to connect to internet only airplane mode...
  8. "Please sign in with your Microsoft username and password"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Please sign in with your Microsoft username and password": Wouldn't that be lovely. To have a Microsoft username and password. One that worked with everything Microcoft, a universal passport to all Microsoft services. Instead, we are stuck with at least two. An Azure and a Windows, never the Twain shall meet, distinct and...
  9. Username and Password required when mapping share drivers from another subnet mask

Username and Password required when mapping share drivers from another subnet mask: For some explicable reason, windows has decided to no longer accept access to it's shared folder from other subnets, and no one appears to know why. I have asked high and low and no one has the foggiest idea what's going on. Similar issue here, unresolved:...
  10. Printer Ask for Username and Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Ask for Username and Password: Why am I getting this window prompting me with password that I never set up and would like to remove it to be able to access my printer settings over the network? [ATTACH] [Original Title: windows security]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. admin user name admin