Windows 10: <Username - DESKTOP-V1U814> and <username>

Discus and support and in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I had after an update 17.06 only access to a temporary account. After trying several solutions now everything is gone in this account not an big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GerAli_274, Jun 25, 2022.

1. and

Hello,I had after an update 17.06 only access to a temporary account. After trying several solutions now everything is gone in this account not an big issue - nothing saved on desktop and apps. I can install new. But now when crreating a new profile to delete the faulty old one, I have suddenly 2 usernames in user, 1 with the appendix .desktop-v1u814 and one without. Both have a different amount of files in it 1 more, 1 less.What does that mean? How to proceed?Thanks

:)

GerAli_274, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Darkamian Win User

How to pin c-users-username to quick access not the desktop library of username?

EDIT: Pinning c-users-username-(folder) functions normally it is specifically c-users-username that is the problem

The problem occurred before the customization (which is simply use document template). It also fails to work on two other windows 10 laptops (all three devices are different manufactures and motherboards and parts). So it most certainly is not because I
    changed the template. It also has occured for nearly a year now across every update, I even attempted on a clean install(using the media creation tool) without updating or installing anything and it also failed.

Just to make sure we are following the same steps.

I navigate to C:\users\ right click and pin to quick access

I click the link it creates

opens username(that library in desktop) and not C:\users\username

Darkamian, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Spore Clubhouse/Username Database

I decided that it would be cool to create a list of techpowerup! member's Spore usernames so that we could add eachother to a great big networked spore universe.
    At any rate, feel free to discuss anything and everything Spore related and post screenshots!

I'll start the list off:

• TPU*Stick Out Tongue <Username - DESKTOP-V1U814> and <username> :prudent Princess
      SPORE:Marxistforlife
    • TPU: ShadowFold
      SPORE: Shadowfold
    • TPU: Triprift
      SPORE: Trippy75
    • TPU: Darknova
      SPORE: Cynicalnova
    • TPU: Lillebror
      SPORE: Lillebror
    • TPU: Wartz
      SPORE: Wartz
    • TPU: MadClown
      SPORE: MadClown5
    • TPU: Nick89
      SPORE: 0TheCreator0

PrudentPrincess, Jun 25, 2022
  4. OneMoar Win User

and

request username change

can a ADMINISTRATOR change my username to Onemoar

OneMoar, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

and

1. and - Similar Threads - <Username DESKTOP V1U814>

2. Username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Username: Hello! I've Windows 11 Professional with local account because I want to see my username. Up until this day I was seeing my Username and was very happy about it, but today windows decided to show my full name instead. I have not changed anything or installed anything new. So...
  3. Username

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Username: Hello! I've Windows 11 Professional with local account because I want to see my username. Up until this day I was seeing my Username and was very happy about it, but today windows decided to show my full name instead. I have not changed anything or installed anything new. So...
  4. Username

Username: When I Installed Windows 10 I Accidentally Spelled My Name Wrong So It's Says C://josep How Do I Change It Joseph ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/username/a0abc628-a609-44a8-8ec3-1c31aae1b8b2
  5. Username

in Windows 10 Customization
    Username: When I Installed Windows 10 I Accidentally Spelled My Name Wrong So It's Says C://josep How Do I Change It Joseph ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/username/a0abc628-a609-44a8-8ec3-1c31aae1b8b2
  6. <Username - DESKTOP-V1U814> and <username>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    <Username - DESKTOP-V1U814> and <username>: Hello,I had after an update 17.06 only access to a temporary account. After trying several solutions now everything is gone in this account not an big issue - nothing saved on desktop and apps. I can install new. But now when crreating a new profile to delete the faulty old...
  7. <Username - DESKTOP-V1U814> and <username>

<Username - DESKTOP-V1U814> and <username>: Hello,I had after an update 17.06 only access to a temporary account. After trying several solutions now everything is gone in this account not an big issue - nothing saved on desktop and apps. I can install new. But now when crreating a new profile to delete the faulty old...
  8. Username

in Windows 10 Customization
    Username: Hello, how i can change my username? Photo: https://imgur.com/a/ZJZxJxW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/username/1051e03a-baa9-4f20-91de-673d5959628e
  9. Username

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Username: My username for my account is Kirsty Couldrey but for some reason my Laptop is dispalying my username as kirst in my folders ETC. How do i change it. I do not wish for my name to be shortened especially not to kirst!!!...
  10. No username

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No username: I have an hp 15-f387wm and I reset it a few months ago. I've been having some issues with my new computer so I started up this one for a comparison. When I first bought the computer I had to go through a very long process of waiting while the computer displayed "installing...