Windows 10: Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10

Discus and support Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have created a user account other than an administrator account in Windows 10 without a password and with the password as well which doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Omer263, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Omer263 Win User

Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10

Hi,

I have created a user account other than an administrator account in Windows 10 without a password and with the password as well which doesn't have a Microsoft account. When I go to switch user and enter the credentials I get an error, "username and password are incorrect".

I did the Windows update, tried troubleshooting the issue without any luck. I tried the same on my laptop which has Windows 10 installed and I encountered the same issue.

Can somebody help me with this, please?

Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10 c675d5ac-8f5b-4256-a019-6817ee45a70c?upload=true.jpg

Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Omer263, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Other User. The username or password is incorrect.

If you would just like to bypass Windows 10 password login, you may follow the steps below:

1. Type netplwiz in the Start menu search bar, then click the top result to run the command

2. Remove the tick from the box next to 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer' and hit Apply

3. Enter your username and password, then re-enter your password.

4. Click Ok

5. Click Ok again to save the changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10

Other User. The username or password is incorrect.

Hi,

Every time I start my laptop this error, "Other User. The username or password is incorrect", appears. My correct username is in the login box, I enter my password and continue.

So it's not the greatest inconvenience in the world but it is an irritation. Anyone know how I can stop it?

Windows 10.

Thanks!

Evan

IvanMichaelovitch, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10

1. Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Username Password Error

2. Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user": Hi all,I have a user that is experiencing this issue where they put in their correct credentials on the login screen that already has their user profile saved as the default login but they get "Invalid username/error." However, when they try to login under "Other user" and...
  3. Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user": Hi all,I have a user that is experiencing this issue where they put in their correct credentials on the login screen that already has their user profile saved as the default login but they get "Invalid username/error." However, when they try to login under "Other user" and...
  4. Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Username or password incorrect windows 10 while trying to create a user by using the 'Other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Username or password incorrect windows 10 while trying to create a user by using the 'Other...: Hello! I get the error message: Username or password is incorrect every time a try to add a user using the 'Other User' option on Windows start up. The other user credentials are correct because a can successfully add it to another PC.I'm using Windows 10.Any idea that can...
  6. Username or password incorrect windows 10 while trying to create a user by using the 'Other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Username or password incorrect windows 10 while trying to create a user by using the 'Other...: Hello! I get the error message: Username or password is incorrect every time a try to add a user using the 'Other User' option on Windows start up. The other user credentials are correct because a can successfully add it to another PC.I'm using Windows 10.Any idea that can...
  7. Username or password incorrect windows 10 while trying to create a user by using the 'Other...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 netplwiz 'Users must enter a username and password Missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 netplwiz 'Users must enter a username and password Missing: I Had this problem with netplwiz 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer' checkbox missing But according to my research, this is an issue for some users only with Build 2004.....thought it was due to a corrupt user profile......so did the suggested...
  9. Windows 10 asking for Other Username and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asking for Other Username and Password: Windows 10 Computer did an update then it now asking for "Other User and Password" I don't have another user. So I don't know user name or password Can you help get into computer or reset it?...
  10. Other User (username and pasword can't access)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Other User (username and pasword can't access): HI, my lenovo yoga 520 always saying this "you need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC." i tried so many times in signing in my pasword and username but it won't work, then i try to reset my pasword using Shift...