Windows 10: Username Problem

Discus and support Username Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'v kept my usernames for several site saved, so each time I log in, all I have to do is enter the password. As of yesterday, when I go to these... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PrairieDog, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Username Problem

I'v kept my usernames for several site saved, so each time I log in, all I have to do is enter the password. As of yesterday, when I go to these websites, the usernames are all blank. I must have done something to cause this, but I don't know how to correct it. Can someone tell me how to get usernames to display again? My OS is Windows 10, with Firefox as my browser. Thanks.

:)

PrairieDog, Sep 24, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Username Problem

Spore Clubhouse/Username Database

I decided that it would be cool to create a list of techpowerup! member's Spore usernames so that we could add eachother to a great big networked spore universe.
    At any rate, feel free to discuss anything and everything Spore related and post screenshots!

I'll start the list off:

• TPU*Stick Out Tongue Username Problem :prudent Princess
      SPORE:Marxistforlife
    • TPU: ShadowFold
      SPORE: Shadowfold
    • TPU: Triprift
      SPORE: Trippy75
    • TPU: Darknova
      SPORE: Cynicalnova
    • TPU: Lillebror
      SPORE: Lillebror
    • TPU: Wartz
      SPORE: Wartz
    • TPU: MadClown
      SPORE: MadClown5
    • TPU: Nick89
      SPORE: 0TheCreator0

PrudentPrincess, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Username Problem

1. Username Problem - Similar Threads - Username Problem

2. i want to Add a work or school user to local machine - works - but generates wrong username...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to Add a work or school user to local machine - works - but generates wrong username...: I've added a work or school user from AzureAD to my local machine. In the last time the display name of that user was "Company Wonderful - Office".I ended up in a user directory locally named "CompanyWonderful-O". Now I only want it to be "Office".So I changed the display...
  3. i want to Add a work or school user to local machine - works - but generates wrong username...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to Add a work or school user to local machine - works - but generates wrong username...: I've added a work or school user from AzureAD to my local machine. In the last time the display name of that user was "Company Wonderful - Office".I ended up in a user directory locally named "CompanyWonderful-O". Now I only want it to be "Office".So I changed the display...
  4. i want to Add a work or school user to local machine - works - but generates wrong username...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  6. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  7. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Space in Username, unexpected problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Space in Username, unexpected problems: My Username is of the format "Firstname Lastname" Whenever I try to run a command in cmd I get the following error: 'C:/Users/Firstname' is not recognized as an internal or external command.... Am I correct in my assumption that this error is caused by the space in the...
  9. Problem with Username and email account on new Windows 10, Office 365 set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Username and email account on new Windows 10, Office 365 set up: I am SO FRUSTRATED. I have a bran new Windows 10 computer. Somehow, when I was setting it up, I entered the wrong email address. NOW, every time I long in to my computer, my name - with the wrong email addresscomes up. I cannot seem to remove this incorrect name and email...
  10. Username change caused serious problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Username change caused serious problems: Hello Folks, I was wondering if anyone has experienced similar problems after a Username change. My daughter got a new Lenovo Ideapad 520 for her computation studies at university about a week ago, and this i7 Octacore with 16Gb RAM and Windows 10 is certainly fast, and has...