Windows 10: Username under TEMP forder. How to fix?

Discus and support Username under TEMP forder. How to fix? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Yesterday I put my PC to sleep as usualy and when I turn on today, Windows said as 'Preparing Windows'' and now every application setting chaged to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SandaruDilshan, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Username under TEMP forder. How to fix?

Yesterday I put my PC to sleep as usualy and when I turn on today, Windows said as 'Preparing Windows'' and now every application setting chaged to it's default. Some application not recognised as Installed. When I cheked user folder in C, eventhough my username is the same it's currectly running under a sub folder called ''TEMP'' . (my original user folder also there)

Please help me to fix this.

:)

SandaruDilshan, Jan 30, 2019
  2. VladoBG1 Win User

User forder still stays after delete Windows.old forder, is this normal?

Hi, i updated a last version of Win10, deleted the windows.old forder to save space in my SSD, but users forder is still in Window.old, everything else was successfully deleted, is this normal and do i need that forder?

And another thing - when i tried to delete that forder, system dont alows me. Whati need to do?

Thanks!

VladoBG1, Jan 30, 2019
  3. VladoBG1 Win User
    User forder still stays after delete Windows.old forder, is this normal?

Thanks, but the most important point is do i need that forder? I dont know what is in that forder, windows dont allows me to check...If i dont need that forder i `ll delete it, but what if there is something important for windows...i dont know.

VladoBG1, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Username under TEMP forder. How to fix?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Username under TEMP forder. How to fix?

1. Username under TEMP forder. How to fix? - Similar Threads - Username under TEMP

2. A strange folder under Temp folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A strange folder under Temp folder: Hello, I've recently stumbled upon a strange folder I don't remember seeing before which was located in the Temp folder in Local AppData.The folder was named "scoped_dir17048_1392502419" and it contained two pictures, one was a profile picture of my mobile Discord accountI...
  3. How to change username under C:/Users/username folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change username under C:/Users/username folder?: I have a Microsoft account which I have been using for a long time. Recently i restored my pc to factory settings OEM settings and i was asked to connect it to my Microsoft account while it was setting up windows 11.Now the problem is, the username folder the pc is showing is...
  4. How to change username under C:/Users/username folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change username under C:/Users/username folder?: I have a Microsoft account which I have been using for a long time. Recently i restored my pc to factory settings OEM settings and i was asked to connect it to my Microsoft account while it was setting up windows 11.Now the problem is, the username folder the pc is showing is...
  5. Temp folder : C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temp folder : C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp: Is the data present in "C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp" will be cleaned up automatically ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-folder-cusersusernameappdatalocaltemp/a917c46b-5ca4-4eb0-bce0-bbcd1b24f2e5
  6. Temp folder : C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp folder : C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp: Is the data present in "C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp" will be cleaned up automatically ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-folder-cusersusernameappdatalocaltemp/a917c46b-5ca4-4eb0-bce0-bbcd1b24f2e5
  7. Temp folder : C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. svchost.exe running under username that mutes mic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    svchost.exe running under username that mutes mic: Lately, I bought a usb-microphone. It works fine when I am not in microsoft teams, but when I am in a call in microsoft teams the mic mutes itself. So, I searched about what the issue could be. I found a youtube tutorial that told to deactivate the svchost.exe files running...
  9. TEMP.{username}.003 exists but has no contents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TEMP.{username}.003 exists but has no contents: Hi, in the process of changing my local account username, I did a stupid thing and moved all my important files into Caleb Sacks (which happened to be a temporary user. Of course, these files are gone now, but, in C:\Users, therea re are still empty? folders for each...
  10. Unresponsive toolbar forder buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive toolbar forder buttons: Win 10 Pro 15063.1155 (1703/RS2) Lately, when I open file explorer folders, some randomly become non-responsive from the desktop toolbar. Left Click on the toolbar button and nothing happens. I must right click them and choose "close window". I can reopen them from a...