Windows 10: users\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\werfcedh\erdbgirc.exe

Discus and support users\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\werfcedh\erdbgirc.exe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have this message and not sure what to do users\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\werfcedh\erdbgirc.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jamiethornhill, Apr 20, 2019.

1. users\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\werfcedh\erdbgirc.exe

i have this message and not sure what to do

users\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\werfcedh\erdbgirc.exe

:)

jamiethornhill, Apr 20, 2019

2. appdata

i have this message and not sure what to do

jamiethornhill, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Suspected infection in AppData\Roaming\.exe

Original title: AppData\Roaming\.exe

Can someone tell me what this is?

• C:\Users\knenina\AppData\Roaming\522001c91a0ba0c96d004d78\522001c91a0ba0c96d004d78.exe

My Antivirus said Application.Downloader.AAB (Suspected infection) but then it also says

"Cannot open file" error occurred: The "Cannot open file" error message means that the scanner was unable to open a file and that this file was not scanned. You can normally ignore this error message as there are many reasons for this message
    that do not imply a security threat, including:

• The file was a system file. System files are protected by the operation system by design. You can ignore this message in this case.
    • You do not have permission to read the file. To scan the file, log in with a user account with sufficient permissions (for example the computer's administrator account) and rescan.
    • The file was in use by an application when the scan was performed. To scan this file, close all applications and rescan.
    Said I have to manually remove i'm unsure how to do that exactly.

Or is this a valid file? This just appeared today.

kne thompson, Apr 20, 2019
  4. ZainKhan3 Win User

`c:\users\user\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\fvtwweug\bcerwecb.exe.'

whenever i open my pc its says `c:\users\user\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\fvtwweug\bcerwecb.exe.' its irritates me please someone tell me how to fix it

ZainKhan3, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

1. users\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\werfcedh\erdbgirc.exe - Similar Threads - usersappdataroamingmicrosoftwindowswerfcedherdbgirc exe

2. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  3. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  4. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started: it keeps popping up on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proclnfo-exe-this-application-can-not-be-started/0db1ab36-54f7-490b-86ae-7e3622ff606a
  6. Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started

Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started: it keeps popping up on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proclnfo-exe-this-application-can-not-be-started/0db1ab36-54f7-490b-86ae-7e3622ff606a
  7. Exe files not opening/working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe files not opening/working: Hello! I have a problem, whenever I try to open .exe files, all it does is make the grey bar at the top of the file tab grow brighter. But for some reason, my laptop only opens some .exe files, i don't know why. But when i open .exe files it mostly doesn't work.Thanks....
  8. Exe files not opening/working

Exe files not opening/working: Hello! I have a problem, whenever I try to open .exe files, all it does is make the grey bar at the top of the file tab grow brighter. But for some reason, my laptop only opens some .exe files, i don't know why. But when i open .exe files it mostly doesn't work.Thanks....
  9. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  10. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. many users on my network cannot open .exe files sporadically