Windows 10: Users in Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Users in Windows 10 pro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My wife is starting a new business and she needs a user login and password for each employee per computer. She is currently running Windows 10 pro and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Don't Know MW, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Users in Windows 10 pro

My wife is starting a new business and she needs a user login and password for each employee per computer. She is currently running Windows 10 pro and I searched and somewhere it recommend no more than 4 users per computer. But my wife says she has worked at another business and everyone there had a user name and login, more than 4. Is adding more than 4 capable? Is there a software? Any information or help would be appreciated.

:)

Don't Know MW, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Users in Windows 10 pro

Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10  

I've never seen or heard about doing this in the way you describe, not even thought about it. Now reading your chronological workflow I still do not understand why you are doing it in such a complicated way.

The verdict, my personal opinion:
    • Pros: None.
    • Cons: Everything.
    Method 1 as told in tutorial will work for you if you do it exactly as told: clean install Windows 10, boot to Audit Mode from OOBE region selection prompt, run Sysprep. That's it. Notice please that with clean install I mean booting from Windows 10 install media and installing Windows normally, not restoring a system image!

Kari, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Users in Windows 10 pro

1. Users in Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Users pro

2. Offline files only available for 3 of 6 users on PC running Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Offline files only available for 3 of 6 users on PC running Windows 10 Pro: I have a computer running Windows 10 set up with 6 users. Only three can make files always available offline. While the option exists for the other three in the context menu i.e. by right clicking the sync never starts. In addition, the three user accounts that are able make...
  3. Offline files only available for 3 of 6 users on PC running Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offline files only available for 3 of 6 users on PC running Windows 10 Pro: I have a computer running Windows 10 set up with 6 users. Only three can make files always available offline. While the option exists for the other three in the context menu i.e. by right clicking the sync never starts. In addition, the three user accounts that are able make...
  4. Offline files only available for 3 of 6 users on PC running Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i remove user account control on windows 10 pro when you do not have access to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove user account control on windows 10 pro when you do not have access to the...: how do i remove user account control on windows 10 pro when you do not have access to the network anymore? It just tells me to use my log in details and then it says i need to have access to the domain....
  6. how do i remove user account control on windows 10 pro when you do not have access to the...

how do i remove user account control on windows 10 pro when you do not have access to the...: how do i remove user account control on windows 10 pro when you do not have access to the network anymore? It just tells me to use my log in details and then it says i need to have access to the domain....
  7. how do i remove user account control on windows 10 pro when you do not have access to the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Unable to add account as Other User in Windows 11 Pro to my Work Laptop Dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add account as Other User in Windows 11 Pro to my Work Laptop Dell: I can sign into Microsoft online with my business account, but when I try to add the same account to my laptop with Windows 11 Pro 22H2, the system responds with "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one."Despite being logged in...
  9. Unable to add account as Other User in Windows 11 Pro to my Work Laptop Dell

Unable to add account as Other User in Windows 11 Pro to my Work Laptop Dell: I can sign into Microsoft online with my business account, but when I try to add the same account to my laptop with Windows 11 Pro 22H2, the system responds with "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one."Despite being logged in...
  10. Can I restrict access to installed software from a user account on Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I restrict access to installed software from a user account on Windows 10 pro?: Hello.I have a desktop with Windows 10 pro, Intel's i5 13600 processor, and 32GB of RAM.My question is: if I create two normal non-admin users on Win 10 pro, would I be able to keep all their data isolated from each-other?For example, if the admin account creates "user A",...