Windows 10: Users not receiving the password expiry notification

Discus and support Users not receiving the password expiry notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Morning all, I have a question regarding the password expirey notification within Windows 10. I have a domain in Azure were users were getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MickOsborne, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Users not receiving the password expiry notification

Morning all,

I have a question regarding the password expirey notification within Windows 10. I have a domain in Azure were users were getting a notification come through 14 days before their password expired within Windows. All devices are signed in to the Azure domain. They use Office 365 and SharePoint. This was obviously very helpful as it warned the users that it was due to change before it did expire. However, this has stopped suddenly and for the life of me I can't find out where this setting is or why it's stopped.

:)

MickOsborne, Oct 30, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Password Expiry

Hi Matt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the following details.

• Are you connected to any domain networks?

• How often you receive the notifications?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Are you able to change the password?

Reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Users not receiving the password expiry notification

Password expiry prompt for user accounts

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue. I would like to assist you with further information from here.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Press Windows key + R and type in the following
      “lusrmgr.msc” and press Enter

Security note: If UAC is enabled, then a UAC elevation prompt will appear,

and require permission or a password to continue.
    • There are two folders, Users and Groups. Double-click
      Users and double-click a selected user, then a
      Properties
      dialog will appear for that specific account.
    • There you will see a checkbox “Password never expires” check it and click
      OK.
    • Logoff and restart the PC.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Users not receiving the password expiry notification

1. Users not receiving the password expiry notification - Similar Threads - Users receiving password

2. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?: I would like that my users gets password expiration notification when they login to computerAlso, I would like them to receive email notifications as well.All my workstations are Windows 10 and Windows 11.I have pushed the related group policy but when I login I don't get the...
  3. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?: I would like that my users gets password expiration notification when they login to computerAlso, I would like them to receive email notifications as well.All my workstations are Windows 10 and Windows 11.I have pushed the related group policy but when I login I don't get the...
  4. license expiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  5. License expiry

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License expiry: There is a message that your windows license will expire soon ,Go to settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-expiry/b012471c-4bcc-4dbf-a636-d64d13653197
  6. Not receiving notifications in fullscreen

Not receiving notifications in fullscreen: Hello there, for the last few months I have not been getting notifications while I have anything in full screen. I currently have Focus Assist turned off and I still hear notification sounds from apps such as Discord but I cannot see the actual notification box in the bottom...
  7. Users not receiving the password expiry notification

Users not receiving the password expiry notification: Morning all, I have a question regarding the password expirey notification within Windows 10. I have a domain in Azure were users were getting a notification come through 14 days before their password expired within Windows. All devices are signed in to the Azure domain....
  8. Password expiry outside of domain

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Password expiry outside of domain: Due to the current situation around the world my whole company is required to work from home. I have been informed that several users passwords are due to expire in the next few days. If the user isn't connected to the domain then will their password actually expire? And if...
  9. Windows Logon Password Expiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Logon Password Expiry: Hi, Whenever one of our users logs on to their computer they get the message to reset their password for logging on to the actual laptop. The user has changed their password 3 times, however, the message still appears every time they log back on to their laptop. Any ideas...
  10. Notifications of messages received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications of messages received: I always used to have a small orange icon on top of skype ikon with the number of messages received. Now it happens only occasionally. Most times there is no icon to show received messages. The only way I can find out if there are pending messages is to open skype....