Windows 10: Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide

Discus and support Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Customers have lambasted Microsoft over its new searchable Security Update Guide, which replaced its familiar Patch Tuesday security bulletin format.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide

Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide, bring back old bulletins | ZDNet

:)

Borg 386, Apr 28, 2017

2. N95 bluetooth disables Copilot Satnav voice commands

It is a bit of a pain in the butt however I now only either listen to Mp3 through AUX (voice guide plays on top of) or iternet radio. not main radio!!

GoonerLaul, Apr 28, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Ethernet bug (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller)

Me too, except the NIC won't work at all now!

It was fine before I upgraded. No telling what else is broken!!! What a butt pain!!!

C. Matrasko, Apr 28, 2017
  4. Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide

Just like a lot of Windows "improvements" since W7.

lehnerus2000, Apr 29, 2017
Thema:

Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide

1. Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide - Similar Threads - Users tell Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.: Hi everyone. : Hopefully someone can help me as nothing else on the internet seems to help with this problem. I've just brought a new laptop with the following specs:Intel i7 13700H CPU32GB 3200Mhz RAMIntel AX211 Wifi CardNvidia Geforce 4060 GPU2x 1TB PCI-E Solid State...
  3. Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.: Hi everyone. : Hopefully someone can help me as nothing else on the internet seems to help with this problem. I've just brought a new laptop with the following specs:Intel i7 13700H CPU32GB 3200Mhz RAMIntel AX211 Wifi CardNvidia Geforce 4060 GPU2x 1TB PCI-E Solid State...
  4. butt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    butt: bRuH whenevr i tri downlooding exploitz 4 robloxx it juts says FALYUR COUDNT DOWNLOOD RESUN: COUDNT DOWNLOOD and teh pc think it virus but teh exploit isnt virus cuz i was told by teh creater of teh exploit and he rite it no virus butt teh pc think it virus wen it noit virus...
  5. project 2016 user guide

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    project 2016 user guide: I am looking to find user guide for my Office365 Project 2016 subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-2016-user-guide/6e762387-1545-4028-8c51-4b72f93f641a
  6. Scrap password

in Windows 10 Support
    Scrap password: At present I have to type in a password to log in to computer. I want to get rid of this password (not change it) so I don't need a password. How? 131121
  7. Automatic updates are a pain.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic updates are a pain.: Can anyone suggest an alternate opoerating system, Windows 10 was bad enough, now it does updates without giving me a choice, and causes more problems than cures, all under the excuse of security. Adobe Elements quit working after last update, If no better choice available, I...
  8. User Account Control Being a Pain in the @$$!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Control Being a Pain in the @$$!: So recently i was trying to get a Custom "bootres.dll" and in the process i f'ed up a little and now i can't run a single thing as administrator. [img] What i did was i used a "netplwiz" like command in cmd_prompt which opens up the settings to modify a User's control.And...
  9. Security Update Guide ushers in a new era of Microsoft updates

in Windows 10 News
    Security Update Guide ushers in a new era of Microsoft updates: What do you think is the most important thing you can do to help secure both your client and server deployments? If you said, “apply security updates as soon as possible” – then you guessed right. Updating your applications, operating systems and firmware must be job...
  10. MS Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users

in Windows 10 News
    MS Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users: Microsoft Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users Items need to be manually added to Edge browser Microsoft has released a new update to the Windows 8.1 Reading List app and provided new upgrade instructions on how to move items to Windows 10,...