Windows 10: Using 2 Wireless Mice

Discus and support Using 2 Wireless Mice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to connect (wirelessly) a second wireless mouse to the same USB port and have them both work simultaneously? Thanks 171499 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orealius, Dec 31, 2020.

1. orealius Win User

Using 2 Wireless Mice

Is it possible to connect (wirelessly) a second wireless mouse to the same USB port and have them both work simultaneously?

Thanks

:)

orealius, Dec 31, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Recommendation for wireless mice

This was true years ago Now, wire could cause some problems too

From wirecutter - best wireless gaming mouse:

AndreTen, Dec 31, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User

I do and have been for a while. Currently gaming with the Logitech MX Master 2S. Before that the Logitech Performance MX. For keyboard I'm currently using the Logitech Craft, which is also wireless.

Love Logitech's keyboards and mice *Smile

sygnus21, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Using 2 Wireless Mice

Hi,
    I could be wrong but I don't think many gamers use wireless mice.

ThrashZone, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Using 2 Wireless Mice

1. Using 2 Wireless Mice - Similar Threads - Using Wireless Mice

2. 2.4Ghz wireless mice are stuttering and lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2.4Ghz wireless mice are stuttering and lagging: My Asus Keris wireless mouse (has both Bluetooth and 2.4ghz modes) is randomly stuttering and lagging in 2.4ghz mode no matter what I use my PC for productivity or in game. I only got thr mouse a week ago. It works as normal in wired and Bluetooth mode. My logitech g pro...
  3. Using 2 Wireless Mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using 2 Wireless Mice: Is it possible to connect (wirelessly) a second wireless mouse to the same USB port and have them both work simultaneously? Thanks 171499
  4. Wired and Wireless Mice going to a projector and desktop

Wired and Wireless Mice going to a projector and desktop: I have a desktop that can display one thing on the monitor and another on a projector screen. I purchased a wireless mouse and keyboard for the projector to use during my lessons. Is it possible to have the wireless mouse and keyboard work on the projector and the wired...
  5. 2 Logitech wireless mice - both run from same receiver ugh !!!!

2 Logitech wireless mice - both run from same receiver ugh !!!!: Hi there I've got 2 logitech wireless mice - but BOTH run from either receiver -- seems it's not possible to restrict the frequency / settings so each receiver only works on the computer it's attached to. Same with keyboard -- so beware if you buy things that support...
  6. Recommendation for wireless mice

Recommendation for wireless mice: I'm trying to look for a wireless mouse to replace the one I have right now. However, it seems that despite my seemingly low requirements, I can't find something that seems satisfactory. Right now, I'm using a Dell WM514p which, while good enough, doesn't have back/forward...
  7. Wireless and other mice won't work

Wireless and other mice won't work: My external mouse for my laptop stopped working. I have now purchased 2 more (first was the same brand so then I went with another). In all 3 cases, they will not operate and when opening device settings, it says the drivers are corrupted. Then I click update driver and it...
  8. Regarding wireless keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding wireless keyboards and mice: For 25 years I've turned on monitor, speakers, and computer every day. Now I'm considering an all-in-one desktop. Just one AC plug, just one button! But I find that most of them now use "wireless" keyboards and mice. My questions: Do these have to be turned on and off every...
  9. Mouse Properties Settings for 2 Mice

Mouse Properties Settings for 2 Mice: This is more of a curiosity than a problem. I use 2 mice on my office system. A Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 (1800 DPI, Blue Laser) for CAD work, and a wired Razer Deathadder (3500 dpi) for everyday use. I just uninstalled the Synapse Software for the Razer and...
  10. Looking to compile list of Wireless Mice that use Optical Scroll Wheel

Looking to compile list of Wireless Mice that use Optical Scroll Wheel: I'm on the hunt for a new mouse. The limiting factor to every mouse I have owned has been the scroll wheel 'wearing out', or more correctly the mechanical position sensing switch suffering wear. After 9 to 12 months use they start to become intermittent and jumpy in...