Windows 10: Using 3 monitors and 2 won't turn on from wake unless the 3rd is on

Discus and support Using 3 monitors and 2 won't turn on from wake unless the 3rd is on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently hooked up a TV LG CX to use as a 3rd monitor and I'm having an issue where the 2 main monitors will not turn on after waking up unless the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TeamWasabi, May 14, 2021.

1. Using 3 monitors and 2 won't turn on from wake unless the 3rd is on

I recently hooked up a TV LG CX to use as a 3rd monitor and I'm having an issue where the 2 main monitors will not turn on after waking up unless the 3rd monitor tv is turned on. All monitors are hooked up to an RTX 3080 if that matters. Is there anyway to fix this?

:)

TeamWasabi, May 14, 2021

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 14, 2021
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, May 14, 2021
  4. Medyen Win User

Using 3 monitors and 2 won't turn on from wake unless the 3rd is on

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks Using 3 monitors and 2 won't turn on from wake unless the 3rd is on :)

Medyen, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Using 3 monitors and 2 won't turn on from wake unless the 3rd is on

1. Using 3 monitors and 2 won't turn on from wake unless the 3rd is on - Similar Threads - Using monitors won't

2. Monitor won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor won't wake from sleep: Split from this thread. After 23H2 update, my monitor won't wake when the PC does, it takes about 2-3 minutes after a few beeps.The BIOS for the MSIB560M-A PRO MB is uptodate and the latest drivers for the Geforce 750Ti are installed and yet the problem persists.Noticed power...
  3. Monitor won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor won't wake from sleep: Split from this thread. After 23H2 update, my monitor won't wake when the PC does, it takes about 2-3 minutes after a few beeps.The BIOS for the MSIB560M-A PRO MB is uptodate and the latest drivers for the Geforce 750Ti are installed and yet the problem persists.Noticed power...
  4. 3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive: When I try to use 3 monitors, 2 are active and the third monitor is forced inactive, I've already tried updating the graphics driver, reducing the active display's resolution, using Win+P to set it to extend, and none of these worked.One thing I will NOT do is update the...
  5. 3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive

3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive: When I try to use 3 monitors, 2 are active and the third monitor is forced inactive, I've already tried updating the graphics driver, reducing the active display's resolution, using Win+P to set it to extend, and none of these worked.One thing I will NOT do is update the...
  6. 3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Second Monitor Won't Turn On After Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Won't Turn On After Waking From Sleep: Second Monitor Won't Turn On After Waking From SleepI have dual monitors and I extend them, however, every time my computer wakes from sleep, the second monitor loses signal and I have to restart the computer. I tried to go to display and extend it again, but it won't work. I...
  8. Second Monitor Won't Turn On After Waking From Sleep

Second Monitor Won't Turn On After Waking From Sleep: Second Monitor Won't Turn On After Waking From SleepI have dual monitors and I extend them, however, every time my computer wakes from sleep, the second monitor loses signal and I have to restart the computer. I tried to go to display and extend it again, but it won't work. I...
  9. Windows move to 3rd monitor after PC wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows move to 3rd monitor after PC wakes from sleep: Hi, I've got 3 monitors connected to my PC. 2 are normal monitors and the 3rd is a TV that sits above my desk visible to the rest of the office. In my display setting they are set up as follows: [ATTACH] Displays 2 & 1 are the displays I use for work applications....
  10. Monitor Won't Won't Turn On Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Won't Won't Turn On Waking From Sleep: PC turns on from mouse key or keyboard key , monitor's green power light is on but screen dark. -Have jiggled power cord to pc, both ends of monitor's cable to pc but nothing happens. -Have checked both keyboard and mouse hardware settings and they are set to "wake" -Have...