Windows 10: Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics

Discus and support Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all, I am trying to use two external monitors in addition to my internal laptop screen. One is connected via VGA, the one is connected via HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JuMiMo, Oct 22, 2019.

1. JuMiMo Win User

Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics

Dear all,

I am trying to use two external monitors in addition to my internal laptop screen. One is connected via VGA, the one is connected via HDMI and both are detected by Windows. However, in the Windows 10 Display Settings I can only activate two of the three screens at once. I got help from Microsoft but now I am stuck at enabling a specific BIOS setting, which I cannot find. Can someone help me find it, please?

A Microsoft support technician has remotely updated my graphics driver as well as my chip set driver. He also flashed the most recent BIOS firmware. Then, he tried to install 2 versions of an Intel HD graphics driver but couldn't install them, because my Intel HD graphics need to be activated in BIOS. Microsoft cannot help me with this step any further, since they cannot remote control my BIOS settings.

So, I pressed F2 during reboot and entered the InsydeH20 Setup Utility, where on the Configuration tab I searched for a setting like 'Display', 'graphic device' or 'Switchable graphics' etc (see this documentation from my laptop producer: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht076090). I couldn't find anything similar to that, so I just pressed F9 to setup the default settings and F10 to save and exit BIOS to boot Win10.

Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics 35a8ba5b-c450-4ca3-8feb-dcfa9b3ecb6d?upload=true.jpg

Unfortunately, after this step the problem persisted. Now, I am wondering, whether I have missed the setting or whether there is another problem. Any ideas would be very welcome!

System info:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Microsoft Corporation
    LENOVO
    x64 PC
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 MHz, 4 cores, 8 logical processors
    BIOS: LENOVO 6BCN44WW(V2.04), 21.05.2013
    SMBIOS: 2.7
    BIOS-Mode: UEFI

[moved from German forums]

:)

JuMiMo, Oct 22, 2019

2. Intel HD 530 graphics

Please download the appropriate Setup utility that would guide you installing the older graphics driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88345/...

Unclear what you meant "by to make a room" and using "dial up as Display"

1. You need to buy a separate graphics card for Radeon that usually fits up in PCI E port.

2. Both Graphic cards can work simultaneously.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 22, 2019
  3. prelo Win User
    Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics

Problem when automatic update Intel HD Graphic 4600

Windows 10 automatic update intel hd graphics 4600 with driver shown as below:-

Intel Corporation - Display - 11/10/2016 12:00:00 AM - 20.19.15.4549

After update, the problem is it cannot display extended and duplicate monitor.

when i rollback driver to last old one, it come back to work fine. but if i use windows update it will automatic update to new one and have problem as above again.

So, i need you to remove it out form update list, otherwise how can i disable update for this driver version?

NOTE: Problem with laptop ASUS G550JK with Intel HD Graphics 4600 and GTX 850M

Seksit Yodpetch, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics

1. Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics - Similar Threads - Using Monitors Simultaneously

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  6. Intel HD Graphics driver problem

Intel HD Graphics driver problem: My laptop isn't connected to any display, but it still getting connecting and disconnectingto unknown VGA monitor which i have seen from PC settings with display flickering and usb sound, this problem goes away when i disable intel hd graphics driver from device manager, and...
  7. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  8. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  9. Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600

Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600: So, I've had this problem for some while now. I waited a couple of months to get it fixed because money was a lackin' but I took it into the computer shop to get it fixed and their only suggestion was to disable the graphic card...hoooowever, when it went wrong (I'm a...
  10. How to use Intel HD Graphics as default?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to use Intel HD Graphics as default?: Hello, *UPDATE: I used AMD removal tool to remove any trace of AMD previously installed stuff, and now I managed to reinstall AMD drivers. So far so good* I installed the AMD graphics (It's a laptop), and then the laptop stopped working (Windows stuck at the welcome...